Author Topic: Clan[USSR] *new*  (Read 244132 times)

I guess we're open to applications again! So apply if you're interested, Use your best example of building skills to get in, we may accept you if you're good enough.

I'm really glad to see USSR getting active again, I'd like to become more involved so i'm not just in the clan for "honorary reasons"  :cookieMonster:

Anyway, if the server is running this weekend I'll definitely swing by.

can i plz join USSR plz facechild i can make an app and post it. i have a good build for my app

I want to join this clan,First,Since MotE is Alt-f4ing itself,And second, This was the first clan i always wanted to join back in RTB.
Does the build has to be big?

can i plz join USSR plz facechild i can make an app and post it. i have a good build for my app
well the pics anyway
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 02:47:34 PM by SpaceDude »

I want to join this clan,First,Since MotE is Alt-f4ing itself,And second, This was the first clan i always wanted to join back in RTB.
Does the build has to be big?

well the pics anyway

.=/=,

Aph, Just build the best you can, with detail and such.

AFKer abuse : USSR style.

-image removed-
Lol I remember my gigantic clan tag.

This is amazing to see the clan pick up so much in just a few days, I look forward to reviewing applications of potential new members. And this time the members are taking most of the initiative to get the clan going again, I foresee a great rise of USSR in the very near future.

Ace

I'd like to apply with a build that I submitted a long while back but never got an answer. Is it okay if I post some small thumbnails in here, or should I just go make a new topic in the gallery?

it doesn't really matter.

Ace

I'll just do it here then for the sake of time.

Ace's Arctic Missile Silo

Image 1: An overview of the missile base.
Image 2: Down on the main platform, with biohazard crates and the missile itself.
Image 3: The entrance to the underground control station and fuel stacks.
Image 4: The main underground control room.
Image 5: One of the two identical fuel stacks.

I've included the save just in case anyone wants to take a closer look. Thank you for your time.

What, from MotE to USSR, Ace? :D

What, from MotE to USSR, Ace? :D

MotE is very unstable.