Author Topic: Lamborghini  (Read 1235 times)

That's right, a Lamborghini. I know there have possibly been about 50+ posts requesting a Lamborghini vehicle in Blockland and I'm pretty sure it hasn't been made or it would be national news. jk

Here's a blender model of what I am hoping for.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0k5hZtSrl0

It looks somewhat like it would fit in Blockland.
If anyone does decide to make this, I would prefer the Gallardo model.

P.S. Don't just say, "We already have the turismo."
"Get off your lazy ass and do it yourself." (I would if I could)

Hope it gets made :D
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 11:48:25 PM by CodyMax »

I know someone who made one but quit. I know him at school so I will try to get it from him.

The turismo IS THE LAMBORGHINI. there is NO DIFFERENCE.

forget you, I'll say we already have the turismo all I want because we do. This request is useless.

The turismo IS THE LAMBORGHINI. there is NO DIFFERENCE.
forget you, I'll say we already have the turismo all I want because we do. This request is useless.
I have nothing against you saying anything about already having the turismo. No need for the language. It makes you sound unintelligent and so does ranting about this in both Phydeoux's topic and in here.

your definition of unintelligent is flawed.

your definition of unintelligent is flawed.
And your definition of calming down is flawed.

And your definition of calming down is flawed.
Irrelivant.

since when does telling somebody that requesting something that already exists makes you stupid

since when does telling somebody that requesting something that already exists makes you stupid
That doesn't.
This does.

I'll admit that the direct insult was unnecessary.

I'll admit that the direct insult was unnecessary.
Want my advice?
Just stop before you get to a place you don't want to be.
You have no idea who's prying eyes could be peering into this topic. You don't need to make a scene out of a simple request.