Transportation

Plane
Boat
Train
Car
Spaceship o.O
Candy Van.
TARDIS (Police Box)

Author Topic: BNFB: An AVIATION and Building Clan. Thank you all!  (Read 178952 times)

i saw the blue angels in lynchburg, virginia last year
I see them once or twice a year. My dad and I go to like 3 air shows a year.

I see them once or twice a year. My dad and I go to like 3 air shows a year.

Cool, I don’t see many air shows often now. But, When I was younger I use to see the Blue Angles and Thunderbirds multiple times a year.

Cool, I don’t see many air shows often now. But, When I was younger I use to see the Blue Angles and Thunderbirds multiple times a year.
Such a damn good show.

I'm going to try my hardest to put off plans tomorrow to join the server, but for the past week I've been so busy helping out my dad and the police getting ready for the Fourth of July Parade, which is funny because it is tomorrow on the Third (But convenient, nonetheless, anyway back on topic), so despite the need to finish getting roadblocks all set up, I might be able to put that on hold until about 10:30 or 11. I'm trying my best, hopefully once this is all over I can get back to my normal schedule.

it is tomorrow on the Third

Most are, usually not to interfere with peoples plans on the 4th.

9:30-10:00est

Is that tomorrow in the AM? (Another reason to use a 24 hour clock...)

same here

Yes just like normal

Greetings, I'm going to steal this, but since theres no copy right on it, its ok! Well, forum sharks, I'm back, sorry for not being more active, I do actually want to help in the clan.

Greetings, I'm going to steal this, but since theres no copy right on it, its ok! Well, forum sharks, I'm back, sorry for not being more active, I do actually want to help in the clan.
^wtf^.

Sorry I had to go abruptly (to the 3 people that came). Ill do as much as I can by myself, then Ill have you guys help me with odds and ends on Thursday I guess.

CRAAAP I FORGOT!

HOSTING TOMORROW IN THE AFTERNOON AT LIKE 2:00PM EST. Hosting reg. clan stuff. Hosting Dogfight if no one from clan comes. We will do clan stuff in a few weeks. Because Im on vacation from next tues to Tues after that, sorry

Sorry for triple post!

Ill be host dogfight morning around 9:30 10:00ish AM EST, then host clan server around 2:00 if I have enough people! If I don't I will keep hosting dogfight ( I will be AFK a lot when I host dogfight, so if anyone would like to, they can be moderator)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 10:44:10 PM by SailorMan »

I see as we're slowly drifting towards second page, I guess we should start having some more discussions, who wants to start?

I see as we're slowly drifting towards second page, I guess we should start having some more discussions, who wants to start?

Tell that to your inactive, and banned clan members. I am planning on starting to demote people for in activeness.

I am planning on starting to demote people for in activeness.

May the thousand nations of the Persian Empire rain down upon them!