BNFB: An AVIATION and Building Clan. Thank you all!

Poll

Transportation

Plane
Boat
Train
Car
Spaceship o.O
Candy Van.
TARDIS (Police Box)

Author Topic: BNFB: An AVIATION and Building Clan. Thank you all!  (Read 173775 times)

Well Pepsiman is pissed at me for some random reson because I "stole the page", then I "gave back the page" and he blacklists me from the clan randomly.
Sailor did that, Pepsi said you could stay

Well Pepsiman is pissed at me for some random reson because I "stole the page", then I "gave back the page" and he blacklists me from the clan randomly.

What I said:

I believe I am the clan leader right now.

And I say Darkness can stay.

What Sailor Said:

I black listed you once and removed it. I will do it again. Seriously you aren't in the clan. Get out?

:/

Thats what I said! Did I steal a page from Sailor's expansionalist greed?

I said I would be forum active. I don't give a crap what any of you say, I am in charge still, I'm just letting pepsi play around. Dark is black listed if I say so. Don't go too far, know when to stop guys. I don't give a stuff if you like dark. He is blacklisted so ignore him

Sorry for double post

I believe I am the clan leader
You are the equivalent to the Sherrif's deputy. Han solos pet Chewie. Shreks donkey.

So wait, I'm blacklisted because you got your panties in a bunch about me posting in your thread? Last time I checked, anyone can post in all threads.

Han solos pet Chewie.

I find that tribal to wookies everywhere.

If he was a pet, Han would have a lot of fines for not putting him on a leash.

Also, Its more of an Andy Richter to Conan O’Brian situation.

-double edit-

Or Rob Schneider to Adam Sandler
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 10:31:14 PM by pepsimann »

For other reasons too Dark. I'm not getting into it because your IQ would drop a few points

I feel a war coming on, I suggest we move on for the good of the clan, is Pepsi's Communist Regime coming to an end as well?

Is Pepsi's Communist Regime coming to an end as well?

Its coming to an end along with the week. If you don’t count sunday, it will end at 24:00 EST

-Leader of the Day-
Vladimir Lenin

(Best for last)

Ohh! Can I get his head? And NO! COMRADES! WILL WE JUST SIT HERE AND LET DEMOCRACY AND PISTON ENGINED FIGHTERS TAKE OVER OUR COMMUNIST REGIME? WE MUST FIGHT FOR MOTHER RUSSIA! DO NOT TURN YOUR BACKS ON HER!

Ohh! Can I get his head? And NO! COMRADES! WILL WE JUST SIT HERE AND LET DEMOCRACY AND PISTON ENGINED FIGHTERS TAKE OVER OUR COMMUNIST REGIME? WE MUST FIGHT FOR MOTHER RUSSIA! DO NOT TURN YOUR BACKS ON HER!

Yes! We will rise up to full power!!!

Then fall back down to democracy by night fall... God Bless America

And so stands the former RNFB

If the clan still stands by tomorrow when dawn arises... Our reign will continue.

The RNFB is still in power.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 01:33:37 PM by pepsimann »

-Leader of the Day-
Yuri Andropov