Transportation

Plane
Boat
Train
Car
Spaceship o.O
Candy Van.
TARDIS (Police Box)

Author Topic: BNFB: An AVIATION and Building Clan. Thank you all!  (Read 173729 times)

I will release it publically, but that will be awhile, for now I'm keeping it to myself until I can make it perfect for the clan. Clan will beta test, then I'll be released to the public under the BNFB's MiG 17
oh. Yay.

Clan will beta test, then I'll be released to the public under the BNFB's MiG 17
Ostuff! Thank you so much. We really appreciate it. Mango, I had a Flaps down Idea that would be cool. Ill tell you about it IG

PS I have to do promotions soon.

Ostuff! Thank you so much. We really appreciate it. Mango, I had a Flaps down Idea that would be cool. Ill tell you about it IG

PS I have to do promotions soon.

do not expect a download anytime soon lol.

Messed up that PM everyone! Please be patient and I will send out a second (or third for some) message! :C
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 03:47:51 PM by SailorMan »

Ostuff I made one of these too, and Who suggested that I used mine, so when I get the bugs fixed I might.

Sailor, maybe pepsi should make a RNFB clan page, that way people can join either one, and current BNFB members can join if they want

Was thinking about that. It wouldnt be a clan, just more role polay posting than anything I guess.

Good news: Dogfight 100% fixed I think. Ill do it Monday.

You know what aircraft Blockland needs? A F-86 Sabre/ Super Sabre

Everyone has been griping for a good WWII Vehicle pack including all the great planes of the era. Why not just make a whole Nostalgia Airforce pack?

The first great American and Russian jets, the great American planes of Korea, the great American, German, and British planes of WWII, and then reaching back to the first fighters in the first World War.

Plus we can have all the ground vehicles too...

maybe pepsi should make a RNFB clan page, that way people can join either one, and current BNFB members can join if they want

NO! That was a one time thing, and if anybody attempts to create it using the layout I used (including the logo) you will be sued to the fullest of the law.

Have a good day :)

Everyone has been griping for a good WWII Vehicle pack including all the great planes of the era. Why not just make a whole Nostalgia Airforce pack?

The first great American and Russian jets, the great American planes of Korea, the great American, German, and British planes of WWII, and then reaching back to the first fighters in the first World War.

Plus we can have all the ground vehicles too...

Well good luck sir trying to find some one who can build it, and script it.

NO!

Well, how about YNFB, Yellow nosed fighters of Blockland?

Yeah thats fine, as long as it has no resemblance to the RNFB logo.

Quick, Go Go Go Power Nosed Fighters of Blockland!

Blue!

Red!

Yellow!

Orange!

Pink!

White!

Cyan!

Purple!

ALL THE COLORS