Transportation

Plane
Boat
Train
Car
Spaceship o.O
Candy Van.
TARDIS (Police Box)

Author Topic: BNFB: An AVIATION and Building Clan. Thank you all!  (Read 173837 times)

The RNFB is still in power.
Seriously? Rise! My comrades! Today we invade Washington D.C The UNIVERSE!

Shoor lolol

I'm really getting the hang of this goose step?.. I'll post a pic later!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 09:02:34 PM by SailorMan »

We got friends... 2 more flight clans

Effective Thursday i will make inactivity bill, pm inactives, and host black sheep(time to be decided)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 07:43:32 AM by SailorMan »

Aye Sailor. Long time no see.

Did I just steal another page?

Whose crack not appreciated. stfu

Thursday i will make inactivity bill, pm inactives, and host black sheep(time to be decided)

Yeah... I wont be able to make that. Im gonna be out all day.

-Leader of the Day-
Deng Xiaoping

54 page stolen!

nop

anyways, so I started working on the MiG plane thing, looks fairly good, just need to fix the wings and the main body thing of the plane.

then i can start adding joints and such.

Wowe finally home! A little turbulent on the ride home, but that is the fun part!

Clan "Homework"
    Yes, I know this is one of those things that you don't want to see on a clan page, but don't worry. This won't hurt you!
    Assignments-
    -In your free time, practive your flying to enhance your skills! Try practicing your take off, perfecting your flying, honing your skills for landing, and perfecting your taxi-ing skills. Try practicing in planes you are not good at as well. This will be for the good of the clan, because everyone will be on the same page. Remember, if at first you don't succeed, TRY AGAIN! Also, all I ask of you is to practice the things I listed a bout for atleast 10-15 minutes daily (If you can. I know that is asking a lot). You will be surprised to see how fast you improve your flying!
    [/list][/list]

[/list][/list]

Note^

May I suggest you also add learning taxiway markings.