Transportation

Plane
Boat
Train
Car
Spaceship o.O
Candy Van.
TARDIS (Police Box)

Author Topic: BNFB: An AVIATION and Building Clan. Thank you all!  (Read 173764 times)

Can we do something after 3? I'll have to be at my Grandmother's house but her internet is limited (thanks Verizon) so I won't be able until roughly 3:40 to 4:00 is better

Maybe I will host twice. Im getting kind of sick

Check out my Idea!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 08:14:44 AM by SailorMan »

Server up. Something went wrong. The spawn room disappeared for some reason. Does anyone have a recent save of the TDM.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 09:00:15 AM by SailorMan »

Crap, I'm at home for a bit, slight problem, until after 6:00 probably, its a shame I really wanted to whup some ass in a Spitfire, then get shot Sailor

Sucks that cookiez is making it for the clan, not for the public.

Making what for clan

Was to be clan add on Mango? Oh And Mango, I wanted to know if I could add BNFB to that forum that Who and you made (Cnai be mod :D)

Okay, guess what time it is? ITS THAT BRAND NEW TOPIC TIME! First off, you must come up with and idea for us all to discuss, then, you also have to talk during it too, it will encourage clan activeness on the forums! Your welcome Sailor, I predict that this will increase clan activeness (along with that inactivity bill) by at least 20%, ah! what a glorious day that will be!

(along with that inactivity bill)
Forgive me for not getting that out yesterday, I wasn't up to doing anything with my cold. Alright, lets see...

Forgive me for not getting that out yesterday, I wasn't up to doing anything with my cold. Alright, lets see...

Edit: We should wait until (If) We get on Mango's forums, that was I can PM ALL the clan members the vote, because about 3 of them are IP banned for stupid reasons right now...

It wasn't I checked the forums yesterday, only Sailor and brick were on, speaking of which, where is Pepsi? I haven't seen him since the collapse of RNFR

Hes on leave, I do believe. Also, Ill try to draft the Bill now. However, I am on BL right now, so IRC me.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 08:17:01 AM by SailorMan »

Sure, I'll make you Admin ASAP, and I'll make you a whole new section.

I will release it publically, but that will be awhile, for now I'm keeping it to myself until I can make it perfect for the clan. Clan will beta test, then I'll be released to the public under the BNFB's MiG 17