Transportation

Plane
Boat
Train
Car
Spaceship o.O
Candy Van.
TARDIS (Police Box)

Author Topic: BNFB: An AVIATION and Building Clan. Thank you all!  (Read 173737 times)

Sorry I missed the dogfight yesterday, I was making a small model of a wind turbine which I hopefully plan on making bigger and using it to power my computer since it's usually on 24/7.

Sorry I missed the dogfight yesterday, I was making a small model of a wind turbine which I hopefully plan on making bigger and using it to power my computer since it's usually on 24/7.
:o

The dogfight. She is done. Sleep tight, and may you have good dreams. I may host her one more time.

There were somethings that I wanted to do, but I will not. Her time has come, and v21 is approaching. May she rest in peace, her beautifulness on my desktop, reminding me of the fun she has given me since Good old December 2010. I will always remember her in my Blockland Days.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 11:53:37 AM by SailorMan »

• AirBorneReaper
  • pepsimann
Credits:

• pepsimann: lovey Logo.
  • Spectrum2: Another good logo.
  • SailorMan: Grammar fix.
Didn't know y'all were in that clan. And :o I'm on that page

Edit: Should I make a BNFB commercial? It would have our TDMS and stuff IG, and a few other things, to some kick ass music... Possibly Queen. Im thinking "I want to ride my bicycle"[/list]
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 05:33:25 PM by SailorMan »

Also, these are people who have need to become more active (have never used the clan page, or not since June 20th)

List:

-Who Cares99
-Unlimited
-blockhead55
-Curiosblockland6
-Blade87
-Aerodynamic
-Mushroom Man
-Hellboy
-Curiosblockhead6

Oshat, thats too many people. I will send out a PM tomorrow morning to those people. If they do not get more active in the next 2 weeks they will get demoted.

We need to think of something to do today. Bob thought of everyone making a plane. Phil and I were trying to do a Airport Siege. I had another idea, trying to think of it...

Anyone besides me and Sailor willing to attemp a PBY Catalina Flying Boat,post any other ideas!
Also,anyone wanting to build a Sopwith Camel,Sailor requested that.
My idea is to make an SBD Dauntless Dive Bomber,if anyone wants to try and do one of those it would be nice as well.
Also we're thinking of working on a spaceship (no other details known about it)

Anyone besides me and Sailor willing to attemp a PBY Catalina Flying Boat,post any other ideas!
Also,anyone wanting to build a Sopwith Camel,Sailor requested that.
My idea is to make an SBD Dauntless Dive Bomber,if anyone wants to try and do one of those it would be nice as well.
Also we're thinking of working on a spaceship (no other details known about it)
:D to post, but I was doing Sopwith by my self for a friend. Sowwy.

Hosting dogfight. I exagerated, I won't be hosting for LAST TIME, just soon

Hosting now? I wish to collect fond memories of her precious soul

Hosting now? I wish to collect fond memories of her precious soul
I will be hosting this..... Probably Next Monday, fixing up B-17 Next Tuesday, nothing wednesday, and Blacksheep Thursday. POSSIBLY.

When are promotions? :3
Soon. Im very very busy. In Game and In Real Life :/

Rats, I was looking forward to my nice. new, shiny chevrons