Transportation

Plane
Boat
Train
Car
Spaceship o.O
Candy Van.
TARDIS (Police Box)

Author Topic: BNFB: An AVIATION and Building Clan. Thank you all!  (Read 173787 times)

If this was actually the case (it isn't) you'd be one of the stupidest pilot's on earth. lol. Most airline pilots don't even think about going through thunderstorms. I kind of want to talk to the instructor that gave you your instrument rating.
>implying I'm an airline pilot.   

EDIT: Remember, I'm still learning to fly some, I'm not an everyday pilot yet.

I haven't gotten a job at an airline yet. My course was St. Louis intl. But my plane couldn't take the storm, so since I couldn't turn around, I had permission by ATC to lower my FL.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 07:54:44 AM by Brickmaster »

I have my PPL about to take my checkride to get my instrument rating and I'm not dumb enough to fly into a thunderstorm lol.

Edit: Just looked up the regulation. Airliners are required by the FAA to stay clear of T-storms.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 08:39:24 AM by Mikoyan »

Why are random people just joining conversations? lol. Thats twice this month. Its ok, keeps things interesting, but...
DO YOU WANT TO APP?
:cookieMonster:

I have my PPL about to take my checkride to get my instrument rating and I'm not dumb enough to fly into a thunderstorm lol.

Edit: Just looked up the regulation. Airliners are required by the FAA to stay clear of T-storms.
My training instructor was with me. He told me to go into it so I expect what the feel of it is when I encounter another storm.

I keep telling you. I don't fly an airliner yet. I do general aviation for now.

Ok. I just highly doubt any instructor with an ounce of common sense would ever do that. A t-storm's turbulence would TEAR UP a Cessna 402. It was probably a rainstorm.

Why are random people just joining conversations? lol. Thats twice this month. Its ok, keeps things interesting, but...
I would but I'm a terrible builder  :panda:

I did kind of exaggerate the fact it was a rainstorm. sorry  ;-;

Was just kind of confused :P all g.

Hosting dogfight RIGHT NOW

Welcoming our newest member Headshot! Ill add you to clan page tomorrow. I will be hosting dogfight on Tuesday, 9:30AM EST. Also:

Should the classes for my TDM be mirrored, as in mostly the same for both teams, or separate still? Everyone PM me their vote.

In game name:
BL_ID: 10140
What you are good at: Flying and I am an alright builder
Why you want to join: I am very interested in aviation and I enjoy the theme. I also have my build done for you Sailor, so just PM me or IRC me ingame so I can show it to you

Noted Fallen. Asking my admin.Also, like my new sig. pick?

(I did not make this, I am NOT taking credit for it :P)

Hmmm, I wonder why Sailor posted that picture, maybe compensating for something? TO THE DeLOREAN!

Hmmm, I wonder why Sailor posted that picture, maybe compensating for something? TO THE DeLOREAN!
Finally, SOMEONE posts on the clan page.