Transportation

Plane
Boat
Train
Car
Spaceship o.O
Candy Van.
TARDIS (Police Box)

Author Topic: BNFB: An AVIATION and Building Clan. Thank you all!  (Read 173752 times)

Crap forgot to say in the post. I will do it tomorrow morning, Im kind of busy tonight. And yes Martin, for the 5th time, you have to get a forum account as well as fly for me and show me a build.

Dogfight was fun today.

hey, i know i just got back, but like i said before, I'm off to camp! (i will get back on Friday)

hey, i know i just got back, but like i said before, I'm off to camp! (i will get back on Friday)

I went up 2 ranks? ARSOME!

I went up 2 ranks? ARSOME!
I thought one... Oh well. Ill fix it in a little while, or should I leave it and not give you a promotion for a looooooooong time.

Tomorrow morning: 10:00 AM EST Hosting Piratething.  1-2 hours later: B-17

It will be passworded for 15-30 mins to spruce it up, then I will open it to public.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 09:31:20 PM by SailorMan »

Sorry for triple post. Doing Pirate at 10:00 AM EST, 1 hr later, B-17. It will be passed for 15-30 minutes, then it will be open

Anyone like my speech? Sailor I wont be able to come

In game name: Ark
BL_ID: 11788
What you are good at: Mostly building and flying planes
Why you want to join: I would like to join because I may
                                     help with plane flight training, dogfights,
                                     and Plane Landing and Takeoffs.

and Plane Landing and Takeoffs.
howuno?

Anyway, we'd be happy to look at your application. Please build something In game, and I will check it out, a long with your flying.

some of out members need to be more active, whens pepsi unbanned?

howuno?

Anyway, we'd be happy to look at your application. Please build something In game, and I will check it out, a long with your flying.

Would a spaceship count? :3

Would a spaceship count? :3
For what? The application or the flying? xD