Transportation

Plane
Boat
Train
Car
Spaceship o.O
Candy Van.
TARDIS (Police Box)

Author Topic: BNFB: An AVIATION and Building Clan. Thank you all!  (Read 178949 times)

You know what? I have never built a plane in Blockland. I really should make one. I guess a good starting place would be the Silver Dart, yes?

You know what? I have never built a plane in Blockland. I really should make one. I guess a good starting place would be the Silver Dart, yes?
Ok, I have some really great tips for making planes. Ill teach you them in game. Ask Bob The Crazy. He used them and loved the results.

A preview on something Im whipping up for all of you who havent seen it. All of you that have, Dont spill Too much details!

Gentlemen.

Im back! my internet was screwy for a few days, Sailor, when will you host today? I probably wont get back to you with that until after 4:00pm EST

Im back! my internet was screwy for a few days, Sailor, when will you host today? I probably wont get back to you with that until after 4:00pm EST
Cant host probably. Maaaaaybe at night but most likely not, because Im going to a Mets Game

Mets lost 1-0. Thats a few hours of my life wasted... Go Yankees!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 06:56:45 PM by SailorMan »

Have you ever seen the movie a Bridge Too Far?
As for the poll I'd have to say the battle of Stalingrad. I've always found American battles to be extremely uninteresting. Probably because they're so mainstream.
Also, Operation Deadstick is really cool just because of Pegasus Bridge.

Of COURSE Ive seen the movie a Bridge Too Far! Its one of my Favorite movies. Also, the Battle of Stalingrad was very interesting.

Yeah it is a really good movie.
Do you know any other good WW2 movies? I've seen a hell of a lot so you might want to list a few.

Mushroom, your avatar is eye rape

Mushroom, your avatar is eye rape
that's kind of the idea.
ninjaedit - awesome! This is the 1000th post in this thread!

Yeah it is a really good movie.
Do you know any other good WW2 movies? I've seen a hell of a lot so you might want to list a few.
Kelly's Hereos
The Longest Day
Battle of the Bulge
The Big Red One (One of my Favorite War movies EVA)
The Dirty Dozen (Same guy in The Big Red One is in this one)
The Great Escape(A guy in this is in the Dirty Dozen)

Patton
The Bridge on the River Kwai

The Desert Rats
Guadalcbrown town Diary
PT-109
Tora Tora Tora
The Final Countdown
12 O'clock High (You may not like that one)
Das Boot
Where Eagles Dare
Midway
Windtalkers (I think that one was good.)
Memphis Belle
La vita è bella (Movie in Italian but REALLY GOOD, you get used to subtitles)

This are most of the ones I've seen. They are all good, but I will narrow it down to top 10 for you.
I kinda narrowed it a little... Its hard though because they are all good. If I were you I'd just look at whole list rather than the bold.

Thanks. There are a few on there that I haven't seen.

I picked up a 101st Airborne Division Patch from WWII today at a Garage sale. I got the guy's last name from the guy I got it from(As well as a war story), and found him online. So Im going to get more info on the guy. The story means a lot to me.

I picked up a 101st Airborne Division Patch from WWII today at a Garage sale. I got the guy's last name from the guy I got it from(As well as a war story), and found him online. So Im going to get more info on the guy. The story means a lot to me.
I have a patch from a bomber navigator from WW2. We bought his house and there was a bunch of cool stuff in the basement including the patch. I should research it some time.
I also got a kepi from France which is apparently from the 40s. I think it's from a low ranking officer but I have no real idea. You wouldn't happen to know anything on the subject, would you?