Transportation

Plane
Boat
Train
Car
Spaceship o.O
Candy Van.
TARDIS (Police Box)

Author Topic: BNFB: An AVIATION and Building Clan. Thank you all!  (Read 178950 times)

-Leader of the Day-
Joseph Stalin

(I would do Jim Jones, But... He was a psychopath)

That should've been the first one...

In other news, Our Fearless Leader, Pepsimann, is cracking down on the Americans, welcome to MiG Alley Americans...

-PEOPLE WHO ATTEMPTED TO CREATE A COMMUNIST SOCIETY IN AFRICA WHICH TURNED INTO A MASS Self Delete-
Jim Jones

(picture not working for some reason....)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 10:37:41 AM by pepsimann »

Welcome to MiG Alley Americans...

The Su-37 is Sukhoi, not MiG :P

The Su-37 is Sukhoi, not MiG :P
So no Korean war? Fine, Welcome to Sukhoi Alley bitches, enjoy your stay, it could be your last... MWAHAHAHA

Anyone ever play Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight?

Welcome to Sukhoi Alley bitches, enjoy your stay, it could be your last... MWAHAHAHA

Much better :)

Anyone ever play Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight?

No, I use X-plane 9.

for a while we had Microsoft Flight simulator 97. And bye for three weeks!

And bye for three weeks!

Your inactivity will be marked as a furlough, and not as inactivity. Enjoy your trip comrade.

Also, these are people who have need to become more active (have never used the clan page, or not since June 20th)

List:

-Who Cares99
-Unlimited
-blockhead55
-Curiosblockland6
-Bloade87
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 11:00:45 AM by pepsimann »

Sorry for double post

Seriously you aren't in the clan. Get out?

I believe I am the clan leader right now.

And I say Darkness can stay.

Besides, wasn't Sailor supposed to be gone for a week? Like, no activity, instead he is micromanaging RNFR, I DEMAND WE MUTINY COMRADES! AGAINST SAILOR TO KEEP UP OUR COMMUNIST REGIME! WHOS WITH ME?

Besides, wasn't Sailor supposed to be gone for a week? Like, no activity, instead he is micromanaging RNFR, I DEMAND WE MUTINY COMRADES! AGAINST SAILOR TO KEEP UP OUR COMMUNIST REGIME! WHOS WITH ME?

Sailor... you may have a coup d’etat coming your way... And there is a small chance I may be leading it ;)

And there is a small chance I may be leading it ;)
So what does that make me?

Well Pepsiman is pissed at me for some random reson because I "stole the page", then I "gave back the page" and he blacklists me from the clan randomly.