1 (11.1%)
8/10
2 (22.2%)
7/10
0 (0%)
6-Below/10
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Empire Mod  (Read 1803 times)

Yo bro, im a pro on vce.Its impossible.It may be possible with combination of bot events and vce thoe.

Well duh

Well duh
Ok, i learned how to make the bot move, but there would be like a fire function, when you activate a bot , you click somewhere else it moves, you click the bot, you click another bot, it attacks that bot.

Then you should learn to use VCE better.
You can't make bots build regardless.

invisible brick.
1) Make trans
2) Make sound
3) Make fullvis
4) Make sound
5) Repeat till build is there
6) C: It's there

invisible brick.
1) Make trans
2) Make sound
3) Make fullvis
4) Make sound
Did i mention you would be able to destroy enemy buildings too? BTW that would be really hard, Because it would have to stretch really far, bots + variable = idk. Its to hard, it would much more easier be put on a mod.

invisible brick.
1) Make trans
2) Make sound
3) Make fullvis
4) Make sound
The problem is he wants the buildings to be built in random places and over a large area, we can't have thousands of 1X1 flats everywhere, and you would also need a variety of bricks, and since you can't place a brick in a brick the building in one spot will always be the same.

The problem is he wants the buildings to be built in random places and over a large area, we can't have thousands of 1X1 flats everywhere, and you would also need a variety of bricks, and since you can't place a brick in a brick the building in one spot will always be the same.
(Cough Cough) City limits.You can only have about 15 bots, and 8 buildings in each city, And citys have to be a good amount apart from each other.and the mineral brick you plant :D (admins only)

Well, I was going to make this but life sized, but I never get someone to make a...
1) medic place
2) a training place
3) a place to keep horses
4) a jail
5) all roads
6) city center
7) few houses

All of these have to use tuernos colorset. Build the 32x plate at center or close to 0 0 please. All on slate of course. No events/jvs no interiors of course. Then PM it to me. And when I get one of each, I'll make the mod.

Well, I was going to make this but life sized, but I never get someone to make a...
1) medic place
2) a training place
3) a place to keep horses
4) a jail
5) all roads
6) city center
7) few houses

All of these have to use tuernos colorset. Build the 32x plate at center or close to 0 0 please. All on slate of course. No events/jvs no interiors of course. Then PM it to me. And when I get one of each, I'll make the mod.

Wait what do you want?Life sized?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 02:47:42 PM by (SWAT)28199 »

Wait what do you want?Life sized?
Yes, but not much details. No interior and no way to enter/exit.

Perfect.

Whats a training place?

Whats a training place?
A place where you train warriors, shop keepers, horse keepers. Where people can practice and do other stuff, only you can't do anything C:

A place where you train warriors, shop keepers, horse keepers. Where people can practice and do other stuff, only you can't do anything C:
any guns?