Author Topic: Skrillex nominated for grammy (Skrillex won three awards)  (Read 9604 times)

So because it takes little effort it also requires little talent, and is  garbage?
You guys are some simple-minded forgeters aren't you?
But, whatever, I'm not about to sit here and argue about music.

So because it takes little effort it also requires little talent, and is  garbage?
You guys are some simple-minded forgeters aren't you?
But, whatever, I'm not about to sit here and argue about music.
No, not because of that it's garbage.
It just is garbage. Especially Skrillex' crap.

Any simpleton who can carry a rhythm can come up with a pleasing and catchy melody. And if he gets a grammy for it, so what? It doesn't mean stuff, his music is still terrible in the eyes of anyone who's ever heard of a harmonic scale. That and this sort of music only requires taste in music and tool knowledge, not the discipline to learn to play like a loving madman or at least create an interesting and unique listening experience - headphones recommended.

Bonus points: RAIDEN WINS.

That all being said, however, music is pretty subjective. Even harmonics are not perfect, different ears hear things in different ways. But awards should not be going out for catchy stuff or popularity.

Dubstep nominated for Grammys? Are you kidding me? Metal should be up there. What the forget.

Why do people despise Dubstep again?

it sounds like a bayformer being put down the garbage disposal

WUB WUB BLEH SKAKEIWOWKD WUB FART PHHHT WUB HAPQUEJSKAK.

Deadmau5 is up and he had Skrillex's number on his shirt and below it said "umad bro"

Sad how real music isn't appreciated anymore.

>implying only what you like is "real music"

I guess since you don't like Dubstep that means it isn't "real music"? Whats is some "real music" then?

Music that people have to actually put effort into.