Author Topic: NFL Postseason/Playoff Megathread 49ers won their Division!  (Read 2817 times)

God forbid we do lose tomorrow, this town will go down in a suicidal nuclear explosion of anger.

The whole city is tricked out for tomorrow.  We've got purple everywhere.
same thing happens when Alabama loses here. I can't stand Alabama fans tho so everytime they lose I brag my tail off.

loltouchdowns
okay, why is there everytime there is a sports thread loads of losers like you show up and make handicapped posts like these? If I did this is one of your gay MLP threads, you'd freak. post some worth reading or get out.

same thing happens when Alabama loses here. I can't stand Alabama fans tho so everytime they lose I brag my tail off.
Ravens fans are so bad at it, it's not even funny lol.  Some people will always go on and on about how the team is great, but then they'll just cry and go "WAAAH THIS TEAM SUCKS I WANT A NEW ONE" when we lose one game in the season.  I stick by them all the time, and I feel the same about my high school teams.

okay, why is there everytime there is a sports thread loads of losers like you show up and make handicapped posts like these? If I did this is one of your gay MLP threads, you'd freak. post some worth reading or get out.
It's funny cause I'm from Alabama and I don't watch MLP.  :cookieMonster:

Roll tide, bitches.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 01:31:13 PM by Khepri »

The Tebow Train is about 5 1/2 hours from being derailed

The Tebow Train is about 5 1/2 hours from being derailed
BS Tebow will own the Pats then EVERYONE will be on the bandwagon.
It's funny cause I'm from Alabama and I don't watch MLP.  :cookieMonster:

Roll tide, bitches.
Bama blows go Gators.

lolamerican
America = greatest.
now if you have nothing to contribute to the the thread, leave.

best football player ever is barry bonds

best football player ever is barry bonds
perfect example. this dude comes in every topic and make unfunny jokes. what an awful poster.

perfect example. this dude comes in every topic and make unfunny jokes. what an awful poster.
Just loving ignore them, it's purely stupid to even acknowledge morons like that.

That Saints-Niners game was one of the best 4th quarters I've ever seen.

49ers - 36, Saints - 32.

That Saints-Niners game was one of the best 4th quarters I've ever seen.
I didn't watch the game at all, what did I miss?

I didn't watch the game at all, what did I miss?

Four lead changes in the last 3 minutes.