Author Topic: NFL Postseason/Playoff Megathread 49ers won their Division!  (Read 2807 times)

I dunno, I'm feeling another Ravens/Giants superbowl.
lol no

Joe Flacco, I'm sorry buddy but he is really inconsistent when it counts. Sucks because his defense usually shows up every game.

"Megathread".

Six pages.

So yeah, what's happening so far in football? I never really check in on it.

"Megathread".

Six pages.

So yeah, what's happening so far in football? I never really check in on it.
It's the championship weekend.

Patriots and Ravens play on Sunday for the AFC Championship, 49ers and Giants play for the NFC championship.

The winner of the two games will go on to the Superbowl and only one team will walk out on top.

i prefer college football

go michigan woo

THE FURY OF TEN THOUSAND CRUSADES

LOL RAVENS

LOL
It's funny because the Cowboys got a new kicker because the old one kept missing. The Ravens kicker was him.

It's funny because the Cowboys got a new kicker because the old one kept missing. The Ravens kicker was him.
"I don't always miss kicks, but when I do, it's for the most important loving game of my team's career so far in the season."

~Billy "starfish friend" Cundiff

After the dropped redzone throw I was sure it was going into overtime with the field goal crew coming on, but NOPE LOL.

Poor Flacco.

"I don't always miss kicks, but when I do, it's for the most important loving game of my team's career so far in the season."

~Billy "starfish friend" Cundiff
rip his career

After the dropped redzone throw I was sure it was going into overtime with the field goal crew coming on, but NOPE LOL.

Poor Flacco.
rip his career
We were doing so loving great.  We were ready to just win it.  But nope.

All of Baltimore is literally screaming for Cam Cameron and Billy Cundiff's heads.  This is like the 3rd time Cundiff has been part to blame.  He needs to be loving gone.

BILLY CUNDIFF FOR MADDEN COVER 2013.

We were doing so loving great.  We were ready to just win it.  But nope.

All of Baltimore is literally screaming for Cam Cameron and Billy Cundiff's heads.  This is like the 3rd time Cundiff has been part to blame.  He needs to be loving gone.
Flacco played like a franchise quarterback, the running game for him was slow and stagnant in the first quarter but, damn he threw some gems.

As far as kickers go, I'd take Matt Prater over Cundiff who's statistically worse.

BILLY CUNDIFF FOR MADDEN COVER 2013.
Just make it a closeup of his nike cleats. We'll all know who it is.

Edit: Predictions for the Niners/Giants?

I say Giants by a field goal.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 05:35:56 PM by Ronin »

We were doing so loving great.  We were ready to just win it.  But nope.

All of Baltimore is literally screaming for Cam Cameron and Billy Cundiff's heads.  This is like the 3rd time Cundiff has been part to blame.  He needs to be loving gone.
On the 3rd and 1 flacco should have ran for 1st. Keep the drive going and maybe score.