Author Topic: 2012/01/12 - Blockland / Launcher r1511  (Read 69472 times)

Serverconnection.chasecam(99999);

Put this in the console and bingo you've got the chasecam addon!

Would it be hard to package this with a keybind?

:o

Wow.
Never knew this.
Thanks.

Not to mention YET ANOTHER slot for the console.
I just want to make sure I'm not missing something big here: Is there a way to completely hide or close the background console? I really just don't use it, as the in-game console is more convenient and holds more lines.
No, at least both console and the main window take the same slot.

1: Open Blockland normally.
2: Pin the Launcher as it launches.
3: Although you have two icons, the Launcher is pinned, works, and isn't really a problem.

Not seeing a real problem with pinning the game.
That is exactly the problem, and it is not a valid solution.
wait what? That didn't happen to me.. I pinned it as the launcher worked and I only got 1
And then I tried going into C:/ and I right clicked it there and pinned it, And I also only got one.

Maybe your pinning it a split second late or something? So that it's pinning both windows of the game instead of just the one launcher, I dunno it's just a guess. No that can't be it.. I tried pinning it while the game was running and it still only pinned one.. I have no idea :/
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 09:08:44 AM by Mysteroo »

Not to mention YET ANOTHER slot for the console.
I just want to make sure I'm not missing something big here: Is there a way to completely hide or close the background console? I really just don't use it, as the in-game console is more convenient and holds more lines.
Right click on the shortcut and change the target to this:

Code: [Select]
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Blockland\BlocklandLauncher.exe" -noConsoleChange the path if needed.

Right click on the shortcut and change the target to this:

Code: [Select]
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Blockland\BlocklandLauncher.exe" -noConsoleChange the path if needed.
Nope, not even related.

What are you talking about? How is that not related?

Wheatley was asking for a way to disable the background console, and Greek2me told him how.

What are you talking about? How is that not related?

Wheatley was asking for a way to disable the background console, and Greek2me told him how.
Whoops, only re-read the first line.

An update to the launcher Badspot forgot to mention is the icon has been changed. (Or was this a while ago? If so, when?)

thx for read me support message for the other language :cookie: :cookie:

Also, an idea:

dargereldren: I think <this> is what the chat should do.

It's been in my mind for a while now, and I decided to just let it out.

Also, an idea:

dargereldren: I think <this> is what the chat should do.

It's been in my mind for a while now, and I decided to just let it out.
that'd be nice

Lol at people boohoo at video addon not working.

I guess my free add-on that was automatically delivered to you through the oh-so-stuffty launcher for a game that you bought 4 years ago for $20 isn't good enough for you.  Let me simultaneously hang my head in shame and bend over backwards to fix it just for you.
Sig'd

Would be cool if the next update had something like this.
http://youtu.be/sFZAr4kakrs