Author Topic: 2012/01/12 - Blockland / Launcher r1511  (Read 72031 times)

Screen space isn't infinite. There isn't space enough for duplicates. Oh, and it's annoying too.
Just download more pixels.

Screen space isn't infinite. There isn't space enough for duplicates. Oh, and it's annoying too.
I only have six icons on my taskbar, it can probably fit 16+, that doesn't seem like it lacks space. If you are filling up your taskbar and your desktop, maybe you should start cleaning up your computer, lol

I only have six icons on my taskbar, it can probably fit 16+, that doesn't seem like it lacks space. If you are filling up your taskbar and your desktop, maybe you should start cleaning up your computer, lol
Or maybe you should stop preaching me about what I can or can not pin to MY taskbar. This is a really simple problem with a simple solution.

How much stuff do you even have pinned?
I only have four things + Windows Sign

How much stuff do you even have pinned?
I only have four things + Windows Sign
Right now I have 18 icons, 4 of which aren't pinned.

I have 17 pinned without the duplicate.

Or maybe you should stop preaching me about what I can or can not pin to MY taskbar. This is a really simple problem with a simple solution.
What? Sorry if it seemed like I was telling you what to do, it was just a suggestion meant partly as a joke. It really doesn't seem like it's that big a problem to me and if Badspot thinks the same, it probably won't be addressed. Sorry

What? Sorry if it seemed like I was telling you what to do, it was just a suggestion meant partly as a joke. It really doesn't seem like it's that big a problem to me and if Badspot thinks the same, it probably won't be addressed. Sorry
It's also simple to fix.

just run it in fullscreen so you don't see your taskbar

just run it in fullscreen so you don't see your taskbar
I want to see my taskbar, what I don't want to see is duplicate icons in it.

I want to see my taskbar, what I don't want to see is duplicate icons in it.
What?
Does two loving icons bother you that badly?
It's one extra goddamn icon. You better deal with the fact that you have two icons if you want to see your taskbar. Badspot isn't going to fix your stuffty problem of having two damn icons if you're desperate like a damn forget. You called it a simple problem with a simple solution, then you fix it yourself like a simple moron.

What?
Does two loving icons bother you that badly?
It's one extra goddamn icon. You better deal with the fact that you have two icons if you want to see your taskbar. Badspot isn't going to fix your stuffty problem of having two damn icons if you're desperate like a damn forget. You called it a simple problem with a simple solution, then you fix it yourself like a simple moron.
It's a simple problem with a simple fix, but only Badspot can apply it. Got it now? The only current workaround is to bypass the launcher.

In the end, it is an abnormality. It's not something to be intended, and it isn't something positive. Not like he has to actively fix it, or of any priority, but should the chance arise, we'd hope it gets fixed.

Personally, how I see it, it isn't a problem. technically it isn't even a duplicate icon. They're two different icons for two different programs, one is the launcher and one is the game. It's working just how I'd expect it to. Unless the launcher is  combined with the game itself, it seems like there's going to be two icons, because they're two seperate things.
     Besides, both the icons aren't even up at the same time. When the launcher is done, it launches the game and closes. The only things up for Blockland then, is the command prompt and the game screen. Which as far as I know have always been seperate. And nobodies complained about it before