Author Topic: EKSI IMPOSTER OMFG  (Read 12130 times)

You cannot cause brain-damage by hitting your head against anything. Yes you can, actually.

MAYBE if you break the skull, but by then, you would've knocked yourself unconscious. Uhhhh... No?

Don't make excuses for your inadequacy. You don't even know what you are talking about.

Unless he caused a concussion, nothing happened.

Why are you even talking to me.

Oh watch out guys, only speak to IUV if you are spoken to. He's just so important.

You cannot cause brain-damage by hitting your head against anything.
This just in: the concussion is a lie!

Unless he caused a concussion, nothing happened.

Why are you even talking to me.
Sorry sire, i seem to have forgotten to book an appointment.

You cannot cause brain-damage by hitting your head against anything.

Riiiiiiiiight

Riiiiiiiiight
He clearly tested it himself.
"nu drain bamage heir"

This isn't anything new.

Name stealing/copying players are just wannabes. They play Call of duty all day, thinking they're hard-core for getting 2 knife kills in a free-for-all. ogm dey so cul

The best thing we can do is just ignore them, they really only wish to see your reaction to the stupid act.

Riiiiiiiiight
It's true!
I've hit my head plenty of times and I don't any got dain bramagehnsguvdrрмриомрвθγσυηξ-

I remember this guy stealing so many names, including mine http://forum.returntoblockland.com/list.php?cmd=view&id=9807
Also while i was looking for that im just pointing out that ID 26348 was once called "117 off of halo"

he should die for being an imposter
Really? No, are you actually being serious?

Were you dropped on your loving head as a child? You wishing death upon somebody who is badly impersonating another user on an online lego game. You believe they deserve to die for that? You are a terrible excuse for a human. If that is your view on life I feel bad for anybody who has to deal with your stupid ass in person.

Leave these forums and grow the forget up.

Hopefully this clears some things up.

I am biloveual.

I tend to call people friends without any meaning to it. To me it's only a generic "blargh I'm angry" thing to call people, and it's more fun than most other things because I tend to imagine the "pile of sticks" definition.

-

Someone named "E K S I" with a black and green helmet is a very unlikely coincidence, but I don't mind them that much. It's pretty easy to tell they aren't me.

-

Sorry if I offended you in the past, Trogtor, and everyone else.

I have a history of uninhibited anger that gets redirected to the wrong people at the wrong time. For some reason, it only ever gets as bad as it does while I'm playing or hosting Blockland. Tiny irritations build up into a very unpleasant few minutes where I get extremely annoyed or offended at incredibly trivial things.

I've been very docile and self-isolating for most of my life. Being a basically anonymous dictator over my server brought out the worst in me, and the habit is dying hard.

The comments on this thread are making me realize how badly I need to master preventing it. I apologize sincerely for everything I've done to give this impression of my personality.

I have a history of uninhibited anger that gets redirected to the wrong people at the wrong time. For some reason, it only ever gets as bad as it does while I'm playing or hosting Blockland. Tiny irritations build up into a very unpleasant few minutes where I get extremely annoyed or offended at incredibly trivial things.
Like mentioning your videos.

It's ok Eksi, ur cool.

For anyone who thought the OP was a bot: