9 (2.9%)
yes
11 (3.5%)
yes
12 (3.8%)
forget ues
254 (80.9%)

Total Members Voted: 314

Author Topic: Cube world (Too lazy to update so i put in links for forums)  (Read 158189 times)

site is back up!

and you still can't register

site is back up!

and you still can't register
Let's complain more!

Played a good 9 hours today, plus the 2 more hours i've played solo. I'm a level 12 warrior and i think i'd kill the whole world for a chocolate cookie right now. I've captured almost half of the pets so far, and i have a level 7 turtle who is my tank assistant.

Also i found like 60 german shepards as well as a german shep boss.

Zalot, with all due respect:
Shut the forget up

Thank you.

Go away.
no but see
that's what vince is working on

if you guys rub it in hard enough maybe he'll stop looking in here
plus i get to see more of the game which i've been too lazy to search up videos about
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 10:41:18 PM by .:FancyPants:. »

If anyone has a chocolate cookie, i'd be willing to enter a server with you and trade you for it.

If anyone has a chocolate cookie, i'd be willing to enter a server with you and trade you for it.
I actually think I might have one, lemme check.

I have blue & yellow jelly, banana split, melon ice cream, chocolate cake, waffle, vanilla cupcake, and water ice

I have blue & yellow jelly, banana split, melon ice cream, chocolate cake, waffle, vanilla cupcake, and water ice
Go nuts
http://cubeworldwiki.net/index.php/Pets

Hosting on 68.147.196.209

nvm
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 10:55:46 PM by seargent227 »

can't wait to get myself a monkey

i was searching for cube world and this topic was in the search results
on the second page

Played a good 9 hours today, plus the 2 more hours i've played solo. I'm a level 12 warrior and i think i'd kill the whole world for a chocolate cookie right now. I've captured almost half of the pets so far, and i have a level 7 turtle who is my tank assistant.

Also i found like 60 german shepards as well as a german shep boss.
If you have the Leaf Runner, I'll trade almost anything for it, even the warrior pads I got from a troll.