Cube world (Too lazy to update so i put in links for forums)

Poll

is this game fuckin epic?

yes
28 (8.9%)
yes
9 (2.9%)
yes
11 (3.5%)
yes
12 (3.8%)
forget ues
254 (80.9%)

Total Members Voted: 314

Author Topic: Cube world (Too lazy to update so i put in links for forums)  (Read 156554 times)

What?
I've read the book. Just sort of a weird/fail joke on my part.

Also I have a ton of fun on just singleplayer. It doesn't seem like its useless to me.

The site says 2-4 people in servers. Some people have hacked to support 64 players though.
Well the site is dumb and wrong apparently. I was only today in a server with whopping 5 people. Above 4 aren't supported because you can't see the stats of the extra players.

hope it doesn't go the way of Minecraft's constant releases.
Minecraft is badly developed anyway since it goes into very different directions. Its like someone took 4 random people who were qualified as coders called A, B, C and D, told A to make a game about exploration, B to make a game about building, C to make a game about RPG and D to construct a wall around the office to repel any artistically talented person who offers to make the game look "not like complete ass" and the guy who will explain them that a "final version" means the last update in the game meaning that the neat list of features you wrote down couple of months earlier should be in the game by the time that "final update" goes online.

Also since the game is in Alpha, everything is subject to change. If you complain loudly enough I'm pretty sure the developers (Who happen to be a husband an wife which i think is pretty cute) will fix those problems.

I'm hosting again, IP is 92.237.59.128

I'm going to be setting it up and probably hosting all the time while I play.
If you're not a loot grabbing cunt you can come. I'll PM you the IP in a couple minutes.
ill come, as long as i can be promised at least 1 unholy shard/block/whatever
okay well that was old, can you pm me when you host next time?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 10:42:35 AM by Spartan923 »

Has anyone found slimes? Wiki has no info about them

my friend told me they found them in mountains

If you want to tame slime you have to feed them jelly from other types of slimes

I found yellow jelly but I can't find yellow slimes.

If you want to tame slime you have to feed them jelly from other types of slimes

CANNIBALS

suprise

Zealot still can't register
and that makes 4 days.

Despite all my bitching I'm really considering buying the game. I just found a newer version of the game and tried playing ranger and I'm loving it. Although that might be because of all the bugs it has. Retreat is an amazing way to travel quickly. I think I'm going to try a new character at level 15 to see what low level gameplay is like. I think I could like this game more if I had 3 people to play with.

The fact that it's going to become more expensive later + it's still alpha really wants me to get the game now. But the grind suucks. Argh I don't know what to do.

The fact that it's going to become more expensive later + it's still alpha really wants me to get the game now. But the grind suucks. Argh I don't know what to do.
I'd personally recommend buying the game before the price hops up.

Despite all my bitching I'm really considering buying the game.
I can't

because you can't register.

I'd personally recommend buying the game before the price hops up.
Which probably isn't going to happen soon.

I live in UTC/GMT +2. (Europe, 8PM at the time of this post) Anyone live remotely nearby?

I can't

because you can't register.

Well I was clever and registered a few days ago to reserve my name and just in case I ever wanted to get the game. The shop is online at the moment.