9 (2.9%)
yes
11 (3.5%)
yes
12 (3.8%)
forget ues
254 (80.9%)

Total Members Voted: 314

Author Topic: Cube world (Too lazy to update so i put in links for forums)  (Read 158364 times)

it's the insane amount of hits it racks up, it's easy to get to 150 or so in a row because you can't really miss with it...
so you're always doing true damage to big monsters
and the right click is two boomerangs at once or something? it's just absurd damage
Yeah its 2 at once, and it also resets your attack timer, allowing you to throw a third.

How do you guys master the art of dodging?

run as fast as you can while throwing boomerangs
problem solved
otherwise just use escaping abilities and roll like crazy and you should be fine

as a ninja mostly ignore rolling and just use right click to dodge things + try to get a tempo down on your enemy's attacks

If anyone's interested, I just made a cube world server and I was hoping I could get like 3 people to make new toons with me to start it off. I've already tested the server with my friend but I want to get a party together. PM me if you're interested and I'll give you the IP. C:

EDIT: I would like it if you could have someone tank and get some DPS plus a healer, I think that'd be cool.
EDIT2: I already got a healer, a rogue and a tank would be nice
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 12:50:08 AM by Maya67 »

If anyone's interested, I just made a cube world server and I was hoping I could get like 3 people to make new toons with me to start it off. I've already tested the server with my friend but I want to get a party together. PM me if you're interested and I'll give you the IP. C:

EDIT: I would like it if you could have someone tank and get some DPS plus a healer, I think that'd be cool.
EDIT2: I already got a healer, a rogue and a tank would be nice

Could really use a rogue and tank right now C: Oh and I got skype so when we get the group together I'll also pm you guys back my skype.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 01:05:36 AM by Maya67 »

All I play is rogue, but until I get a better rig, I can't play this game because of blue loading fog. :c

Come on we need just a rogue :C Someone?

Has this game got any actual updates yet?

Come on we need just a rogue :C Someone?

I can be your sneaky bitch

we should get the 4 group going, it'll be a load of fun

I've only played as a Guardian character. (Warrior)

What's been the funnest that you guys have played?
Which is the easiest to level with?
Which do you think absolutely suck?

What's been the funnest that you guys have played?
Which is the easiest to level with?
Which do you think absolutely suck?
It was painful to read these, but answer to each one for me is Warrior.

I've only played as a Guardian character. (Warrior)

What's been the funnest that you guys have played? Rogue
Which is the easiest to level with? Rogue
Which do you think absolutely suck? Warrior

Rogue needs a nerf (it's just the Shuriken move really, it needs to be just a backwards version of leap because a melee class really shouldn't have a ranged attack like this.) Even at a low level it's not that hard to beat things compared to other classes IMO and the Warrior's health isn't that much greater than it to make much of a difference. Warrior needs a buff because IMO it's fairly useless, all it's got going for it is block and I really think it needs some way to upgrade it's duration because it's just not worth it right now.

Geared myself out in full yellow gears (between 85 and 90 power) a few days ago, ripping through same level +4 mobs.
Haven't really played since.