Author Topic: Iban actually arrested?  (Read 47558 times)

stocking was making a joke about that. notice how in the article it posted, it said that there were 4000 photos found that the church guy had or something, and it said iban had 4000.

[img ]http://i.imgur.com/jgQ4x.jpg[/img]

Why are you bold-capsing it?

He's convinced that you are, in fact, not a woman, but a taco.

I know what it's like to be a taco.

Ya cause you're a pusillanimous individual.  :cookieMonster:

Ontopic, I don't think he was arrested. Prolly just a rumor.

Offtopic, Stocking, your avatar is digusting and I think I'm gonna go throw up

Yeah, 'cause you are what you eat, LOL.

that's one hot taco! :cookieMonster:

You're welcome.

Ontopic, I don't think he was arrested. Prolly just a rumor.

Awwh so you're like Kyle from South Park. You throw up when you're aroused. xD

Because you mooch off of people for money and live in a house you don't pay for?

Because you mooch off of people for money and live in a house you don't pay for?
No, because you once had an climax to an erotica I wrote for you over steam catering to your vore special interest where I am indeed eaten along with a taco.

No, because you once had an climax to an erotica I wrote for you over steam catering to your vore special interest where I am indeed eaten along with a taco.

Well I said I did since you were insistent on writing a story while I played Maplestory and I wanted you to feel like you were important.

But it really did happen with the comic though. Probably the best $250 you've ever spent.

Iban: *vorespecial interestcatering* Stocking: ahnnnnn~

Iban: *vorespecial interestcatering* Stocking: ahnnnnn~

I don't see how him bragging about being my bitch is supposed to be winning him any points. But that's just me.

I don't see how him bragging about being my bitch is supposed to be winning him any points. But that's just me.
Ahnnnnnn stoking channnn