Author Topic: Iban actually arrested?  (Read 47513 times)

And that's all I have to say about the matter.

Except every time you offered to do it because you wanted to help me "wind down" you were like "What do you want?" and I'd respond with an obviously half-hearted "I dunno". Of course you always managed to come up with ideas even though 90% of the time I didn't read through most of them, so I honestly can't say whether or not you're lying about the content of the stories. Talking about me being "specific" was because you'd often write things that were utterly grotesque and horrific, and I'd tell you to do it a different way so that when I did actually read one of your scribbles I wouldn't be completely horrified by it.

Stop being a handicap. You've always overestimated your value and knowledge of me, don't even pretend like you can spin a scandal out of something that was 100% your idea and your doing.

Although I'll give you that two of your stories I did kinda like, but then again if you offer to write me one every day then eventually you'll get something right.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 08:48:01 PM by Stocking »

Except every time you offered to do it because you wanted to help me "wind down" you were like "What do you want?" and I'd respond with an obviously half-hearted "I dunno". Of course you always managed to come up with ideas even though 90% of the time I didn't read through most of them, so I honestly can't say whether or not you're lying about the content of the stories. Talking about me being "specific" was because you'd often write things that were utterly grotesque and horrific, and I'd tell you to do it a different way so when I did actually read one of your scribbles I wouldn't be completely horrified by it.

Stop being a handicap. You've always overestimated your value and knowledge of me, don't even pretend like you can spin a scandal out of something that was 100% your idea and your doing.
Is anyone actually going to believe this?

why can't she get off to something normal? like .. you know, not vore? lol

*high five*
yus

Wait, Iban's back?
Again?

Are you going for a record or something?
You seem surprised. lol
Iban couldn't keep away from these forums for anything.

why can't you enjoy a normal show? like .. you know, not ponies? lol
People are free to enjoy what they want.

Is anyone actually going to believe this?
I believe it because you wrote a loving novel about how you nurtured stocking and wrote some great stories or whatever.

Thanks guys, it's not like I wanted to sleep or anything...

Except every time you offered to do it because you wanted to help me "wind down" you were like "What do you want?" and I'd respond with an obviously half-hearted "I dunno". Of course you always managed to come up with ideas even though 90% of the time I didn't read through most of them, so I honestly can't say whether or not you're lying about the content of the stories. Talking about me being "specific" was because you'd often write things that were utterly grotesque and horrific, and I'd tell you to do it a different way so when I did actually read one of your scribbles I wouldn't be completely horrified by it.

Wait, are we talking about vorefics based around stocking? loving stuff, I'm out.

Stocking can dominate me any day! Shes almost legal!! :D

why can't you enjoy a normal show? like .. you know, not ponies? lol
People are free to enjoy what they want.

I'm hardcore anti-brony whatchu talkin' bout willis?

I'm hardcore anti-brony whatchu talkin' bout willis?
oh right I forgot you're at Tony's level.

oh right I forgot you're at Tony's level.

nobody is at Tony's level lol

You seem surprised. lol
Iban couldn't keep away from these forums for anything.
Well AFAIK he's been permabanned twice or something.
Probably more, judging your response.

You just seem to wander around until Badspot gets tired and bans you, expecting another $20.00 in his pocket soon.

Oh stuff same time post aaaaaa.

It's a special interest, so psychologically it evokes a much more powerful response than anything normal.

So I'll admit that I absolutely loved that comic he bought me, and so have most of my friends lol

Stocking can dominate me any day! Shes almost legal!! :D

I honestly don't hate you ATKitton, but I am kinda pissed that you blocked me over something Iban said without giving me a chance to defend myself. :[

It's a special interest, so psychologically it evokes a much more powerful response than anything normal.

So I'll admit that I absolutely loved that comic he bought me, and so have most of my friends lol

I still have it.  :cookieMonster: