Author Topic: Iban actually arrested?  (Read 47526 times)

iban got jailed for burning a toddler, whilst chanting something

news recordings sound a bit like "....show them...blocklanders..."

Well I said I did since you were insistent on writing a story while I played Maplestory and I wanted you to feel like you were important.

But it really did happen with the comic though. Probably the best $250 you've ever spent.

WELCOME TO "THINGS WRONG WITH THIS POST"

ON TODAY'S EPISODE: OUR LOCAL FORUM WHORE, STOCKING

while I played Maplestory

NO.

But it really did happen with the comic though.

THANK YOU FOR THE MENTAL IMAGE OF YOU GETTING OFF TO VORE

Probably the best $250 you've ever spent.

WHY IN GOD'S NAME WOULD HE SPEND $250 ON THAT? JESUS TITTY LICKING CHRIST ON A STICK

WELCOME TO "THINGS WRONG WITH THIS POST"

ON TODAY'S EPISODE: OUR LOCAL FORUM WHORE, STOCKING

NO.

WHY IN GOD'S NAME WOULD HE SPEND $250 ON THAT? JESUS TITTY LICKING CHRIST ON A STICK

To think you went from wanting to fly down to southern America and give me a hug to wanting me dead because I didn't say "good night" before I signed off of Steam.

Sorry if you got a boner. Not my fault.

To think you went from wanting to fly down to southern America and give me a hug to wanting me dead because I didn't say "good night" before I signed off of Steam.

ew southern america? not worth it

I don't see how him bragging about being my bitch is supposed to be winning him any points.
lol, I make lighthearted jokes and you get extemely butthurt about the whole thing because I removed you.

Stocking spoke to me since about April of last year non stop. She would get online, immediately message me, and we'd talk for 8 hours or more. Since September, every night, she would ask for "Story Time", where I would describe someone being eaten in great detail.

Sometimes her coworkers, sometimes herself, sometimes me, or sometimes someone from the forum.

I've written vore erotica for Stocking on demand where she digests the following people:
1. Myself
2. General Nick
3. Miika
4. Manty
5. Badspot
6. Bisjac
7. Mandi
(She refused to allow me to write about Lord Tony, citing he is too gross to eat, like a roosterroach.)

She's been eaten by the following:
1. Mandi
2. Miika
3. Eivee (Mandi's Daughter)

She was extremely specific with how she wanted me to write her vore stories. No chewing, no blood, no pain for either people. When I described the hydrochloric acid gnawing the flesh off the little people's bones, she would want me to describe it in pretty terms.

"Suddenly, Nick felt heat on his right foot. Jumping, he scrambles onto the sides of your stomach, trying to escape the inevitable. As the level of acid rose higher, he began to become even more desperate, trying to scale up the wall. However, the thick mucus of the stomach lining causes him to be unable to secure a good grip, falling backwards into the pool. He splashes at first, still unable to come to grips with his fate, but all signs of struggle quickly die out."

She also really loves the idea of digestion, the sense of becoming one with the person she eats, but more so how they are just food and she is the consumer.

"Nick's earthly remains, 16 years of progression and development, were then broken down by the soft felt interior of the small intestines. All that he was, and ever could have been, were shipped into the blood stream to build muscle, hair fiber, and other parts to better your own body."

She loves the sense of control and dominance of her prey. She loves feeling special. It's what drives her.

At the end of each story, I would ask her a simple question: "x/10 y/n", meaning "Rate it out of 10, and did you climax?"

The top three stories I can remember are:
1. A story where I am so overwhelmed by her beauty I actually trick her into eating me.
2. A story where Nick and I are both eaten at the same time, and get into a fist fight inside of her stomach. I dunk Nick under the hydrochloric acid, standing on his body, before I dissolve myself.
3. A story where Clara is a little girl in Elementary School and she eats me to get back at me for being upset with her for having eaten a bully that teased her.

These stories continued every day 2 weeks at one point in September when she was particularly horny. I could always tell when I'd be doing stories because it directly correlated with her monthly ovulation cycle where her hormones would be more profound and demanding.

I was the person she spoke to the most for months. If we were both online, we were talking to one another. I was her shoulder to cry on, and she was mine. We were very good friends.

And that's all I have to say about the matter.

OH stuff SOMEBODY GET ME A BUCKET TO THROW UP IN

I can't tell if he's serious or if he's just going along with the handicap feces.

I've written vore erotica for Stocking on demand where she digests the following people:
1. Myself
2. General Nick
3. Miika
4. Manty
5. Badspot
6. Bisjac
7. Mandi
I remain uneaten!

Wait, Iban's back?
Again?

Are you going for a record or something?