Author Topic: Iban actually arrested?  (Read 47596 times)

what the forget is wrong with you? what the forget? what the forget? what the forget? what the forget? what the forget? what the forget? what the forget? what the forget? what the forget? what the forget? what the forget?
^this

Iban went south in my mind when he was talking about this girl being a manipulative whore even though he went to the movies with her and talked to her all day in class hgngn

Okay, I had respect for Iban, but if what you're saying is true, he needs to get some help.

My mind is full of -insertwordhere-

It's okay, he has an excuse!

I was really mad that day.

But yeah, I really pitied Iban. I felt if I defriended him or left him alone he'd commit Self Delete cuz that's all he'd ever talk about.

But I think now that'd be for the best.

IBAN "JIVIN' IBAN" BABYBURNOVSKI

SPEAKS: BABY BURNING (conversational), VORE (fluent)

the worse I'd do is give her clit a papercut and then pour lemon juice on it.

fun for the whole family.  :cookieMonster:

the worse I'd do is give her clit a papercut and then pour lemon juice on it.

fun for the whole family.  :cookieMonster:
I dont even....

The last 3 pages are just...

...dear lord.

...dear lord.
Eh, I've seen worse stuff go down on the internet than this.
Don't ask how I know though....

...dear lord.

FYI Nickel, I actually do remember him bringing that up. I asked him what'd he'd do if you two were actually in that fix, and he said he'd rape you in the ass because he "might as well" since he's going to die anyways, and he'd want you to know who was the better man before the end.

like, seriously my mind is imploding at how loving forgeted this forget is

i just cant comprehend it it's so forgeted up

FYI Nickel, I actually do remember him bringing that up. I asked him what'd he'd do if you two were actually in that fix, and he said he'd rape you in the ass because he "might as well" since he's going to die anyways, and he'd want you to know who was the better man before the end.
This thread.
It's sickening but entertaining as forget.