Author Topic: Iban actually arrested?  (Read 47536 times)

I find this all slightly arousing

Right, so is this some sort of "see who can slander the other's reputation the most" contest?
Because I can't tell which side is full of more stuff, or if any of this is true.

Difference being Iban is admitting to all my accusations and grasping at straws and then hoping to bend the truth into something scandalous.

Read more.

so basically

stocking loves eating people and tells iban

iban gets mad because stocking doesnt want to eat him

okay what

don't take this personally shell, but i wouldn't eat you either~

so basically

stocking loves eating people and tells iban

iban gets mad because stocking doesnt want to eat him

okay what
nope. you got it correct.

stocking wants to eat me ;-;

FYI Nickel, I actually do remember him bringing that up. I asked him what'd he'd do if you two were actually in that fix, and he said he'd rape you in the ass because he "might as well" since he's going to die anyways, and he'd want you to know who was the better man before the end.
Looooool.

Let me put this straight forward, Iban;

You're a high school and college dropout.  You can't boast your opinion without sitting on someone else's.  You can't let go of past ruined relationships and you have a completely flawed personality, filled with pure hatred, jealousy and just irrational selfishness.

You're the most flawed creation to ever use these forum boards.  You have absolutely no redeeming qualities.  No matter how many contributions you can make to this community, whether it's 10-12 posts in "Help" or making yet another remake of a stuffty city roleplaying mod, you will always be remembered as the misguided, corrupt starfish-douchebag hybrid who can never be saved or truly loved.

If Hell was real, you'd be right there in the bottom depths of it, sitting next to the prince himself.

P.S. Yes I did say that. forget you Nick.
The feelings mutual, you disgraceful waste of resources.

these are some forgeted up people

it makes me feel weird that stocking wanted to eat me at one point ;-;

stocking wants to eat me ;-;

Your hot vorarephile girlfriend wants to too, I can't blame her though. ;o

stocking, you're in no position to call iban forgeted up. you ride your pillow to stories of human digestion. that is forgeted up.

Eh, two last things I guess. She sent me these after her birthday, and then after my house burned down.

She sure did hate me.

stocking, you're in no position to call iban forgeted up. you ride your pillow to stories of human digestion. that is forgeted up.

this part is hot

If Hell was real, you'd be right there in the bottom depths of it, sitting next to the prince himself.
but iban is the DEVIL

plot twist

Well at least I'm not the only one who likes vore -.-
You haven't met me yet. 8)

Read more.
Reading takes effort though. Plus half of the stuff I've seen is Iban reciting his vore stories.

Can't I get a simpler version or just go with the assumption that Iban is going on about not being able to E-date people and how you're horny for people eating each other. I like the first idea more because it might actually be correct.