Author Topic: Iban actually arrested?  (Read 47539 times)

Well at least I'm not the only one who likes vore -.-You haven't met me yet. 8)

hi tesla

this part is hot
oh my goodness shut up please. it's not hot its disgusting

oh my goodness shut up please. it's not hot its disgusting

not the vore part. her riding her pillow is hot. y u no see bold

don't take this personally shell, but i wouldn't eat you either~
thanks i'd rather not be covered in stomach acid

Drawn child research is not illegal in the USA I know other places it's not.
Which is kinda stupid.

(At least in the first few pages people were discussing this I don't know if they are still.)

stocking, you're in no position to call iban forgeted up. you ride your pillow to stories of human digestion. that is forgeted up.

Yeah I'm kind of a sick puppy. But the truth is I wouldn't actually do it ever, even if I had the chance. Nor do I claim that I'd do it. It's a fantasy I was born with, and if it's any consolation, in my mind they feel no pain, there's no blood or anything. I honestly can't stand the idea of causing pain to another living creature, and that's why my special interest is so weird and contradictory.

I can't really berate you for being disgusted with it, but I do kinda ask that you'd try to sympathize at the very least.

Eh, two last things I guess. She sent me these after her birthday, and then after my house burned down.

She sure did hate me.

[im g]http://i.imgur.com/nCFdM.jpg[/img]

[i mg]http://i.imgur.com/rnxDU.png[/img]

I felt sorry for you. I wanted to cheer you up, despite the kind of monster you are, because I'm a good person.

Yeah I'm kind of a sick puppy. But the truth is I wouldn't actually do it ever, even if I had the chance. Nor do I claim that I'd do it. It's a fantasy I was born with, and if it's any consolation, in my mind they feel no pain, there's no blood or anything. I honestly can't stand the idea of causing pain to another living creature, and that's why my special interest is so weird and contradictory.
i have no idea how eating somebody can inflict no pain on them.

you have acid in your stomach.

It's farther away though.
Who's the other girl?

who's the whale on the right?

i have no idea how eating somebody can inflict no pain on them.

you have acid in your stomach.
I don't think you know what fantasy means.