Author Topic: Iban actually arrested?  (Read 47679 times)

you really could have left that part out
I just now noticed that.
Thank God.

Daaaamn, king of page 20
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 09:52:45 PM by The Corporation »

Honestly I don't know if I'd feel important or creeped out if someone had an internet file about me.
Probably both.
I would want to know what he had about me.

I actually have a big thing for love and cuddling. I really want to have a girl wrap her arms around me and squeeze.

I could imagine you paying a hooker to give you a hug.

And then amputating her limbs while you rape her ass until she bleeds to death.

I actually have a big thing for love and cuddling. I really want to have a girl wrap her arms around me and squeeze.

Oh well. There are alternatives for that.
heh do u like my pills in youre drink mmm yes :)

Oh well. There are alternatives for that.
For you, it's only Self Delete.

Unfortunately you don't have the balls for it.

Blockland drama is like a soap opera, its so entertaining.  Does that treble cleft tattoo go like right next to your vag?

He has secret programs that include X-rays.

if you have posted a full body picture, beware, iban probably used to x-ray through your clothing and masturbate to your genitals.

If you know what a treble clef looks like, you'd realize it would have to be freakishly stretched to go down there.
So short answer is most likely not.

So, it's over?
(WITHOUT THE Self DeleteS)

Now that it's over I can continue masturbating to my richard.

I would want to know what he had about me.
Nothing.

I only actually had a few different people saved, less than 2 dozen. I really overhyped how much was on that archive. It was mainly a few interesting people, like Otis, Ephialtes, Badspot, Manty, VerticalHorizon, etc.

For you, it's only Self Delete.

Unfortunately you don't have the balls for it.
I'm just not that proactive, and my mood swings by a lot. Right now I'm absolutely euphoric. I feel like going back down to the gym. Tomorrow I'll probably feel good because I won't have any more pent up hostilities.

The fire did me a lot of good, believe it or not. It feels really good knowing everything I own fits in a dufflebag and backpack. I can go anywhere in the world I want. I feel free.

So, it's over?

looked at it again to see what you were talking about and realized that was the whole thing and not just the beginning of one

I'm just not that proactive, and my mood swings by a lot. Right now I'm absolutely euphoric. I feel like going back down to the gym. Tomorrow I'll probably feel good because I won't have any more pent up hostilities.

The fire did me a lot of good, believe it or not. It feels really good knowing everything I own fits in a dufflebag and backpack. I can go anywhere in the world I want. I feel free.
Two days later, "Dammit I gained 3 pounds..."

So, it's over?

I'm pretty sure he knows that if even tries anything else he's going to get butt-mutilated when he opens his fat mouth.

Two days later, "Dammit I gained 3 pounds..."
I've actually lost a lot of weight since the fire. I walked about 5 miles every morning at my Grandparents house. At the Hotel we're at, there's a gym right down stairs. Lots of parks and stuff to go for a stroll in. I'm a lot more active now, I have goals, stuff I want to do.

You can be as cynical as you want, Nick, but you can't change the fact I'm not as bad off as you'd like to imagine.

I'm pretty sure he knows that if even tries anything else he's going to get butt-mutilated when he opens his fat mouth.
There's just nothing left to say, poppet.