Lalam~Un-adming for no reason on Cat123's server without permission.

Author Topic: Lalam~Un-adming for no reason on Cat123's server without permission.  (Read 13025 times)

Name:Lalam    BL_ID:239
So here's the story Lalam (BL_ID 239) (An obvious hack) Is an SA at at cat123's Grapple knife TDM and i am an Admin and Lt. is an SA,what Lalam did was un-admin for no exact reason (I never broke the admin rules and i have never even MET him) as for Lt.Jamerjaman somehow Lalam managed to get him demoted to a normal admin (Probably lied about something and told it to cat while getting me de-admined for no reason and Lt. has told me that he has been abusing his admin powers against the people in the server when cat isn't around.

Do yourself a favor,Ban him from your children.

pretty sure that isn't a hack lol

Lalam would never do this for pleasure. You probably did something for this to happen.

Lalam would never do this for pleasure. You probably did something for this to happen.
Nothing,Nothing at all,he simply de-admined us for no reason whatsoever.

pretty sure that isn't a hack lol
Never used the word hack.
I find this interesting coming from Lalam, and will wait on his input before delivering my judgement.

Not like my judgement matters.

He did say "an obvious hack"

Never did a think, he probably doesn't like me because I'm able to use eval.

I use it when I am bored.  Like findclientbyname("me").clansuffix=this;

or findclientbyname(lt).player.size=("0.2 0.2 0.2");

Just stuff to entertain people.

I'm bored, nothing to do.

Warning - while you were typing 2 replies has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

DAMNIT.

True, he did say hack.

Verb:   
Cut with rough or heavy blows.
Ride a horse for pleasure or exercise.
Noun:   
A rough cut, blow, or stroke.
A writer or journalist producing dull, unoriginal work: "a hack scriptwriter".
A board on which a hawk's meat is laid.(wtf)

NoEdit:  I meant I never did anything, not never did a think.

I'll be sure to ban him from my children.

Lalam wouldn't do something like that without a reason.

yeah lalam wouldn't do this. you did something bad.

ps you put a space after a ,

I'm pretty sure lamebro probably claimed lalam 'hacked' to get his low ID and lalam probably saw him unfit as an admin and de-admined him.