Author Topic: Lalam~Un-adming for no reason on Cat123's server without permission.  (Read 13347 times)

Lalam is one of the biggest rule mongers on the game. While Lamebro's story isn't conclusive evidence of this specific incident I wouldn't disbelieve Lalam would do something like this. He has a habit of getting bent out of shape over the smallest things.

So... anyone else seeing that all the people who got demoted are writing nearly incomprehensible posts?

Check my BL_ID in my profile.

Such a hack yo.

Also

"ban him from your children"

loving amazing quote, that stuff is sig'd

Don't worry... anonymous took care of him..... :)

I was asked by Cat123 to go through the admin list and update it appropriately.  My administration isn't based around some heavy bias to make everyone's day stuff, but to simply benefit the server.  Whether or not you want to believe this is not of my concern.  The server's welfare is.

Hitting the "I forgot my password" button doesn't mean you've hacked me, kiddo.  Don't make threats unless you can back up the claim.

Nothing happened? Pics or you did do something handicapped.

probably all been covered by now but lalam wouldn't blatantly do this, and you shouldn't be drama'ing this 'incident' no less.

He had and has my permission. He is 100% allowed to admin/super-admin or de-admin. Who told you he hadnt my permission.

Topic Closed, He did nothing wrong.

I'm pretty sure lamebro probably claimed lalam 'hacked' to get his low ID and lalam probably saw him unfit as an admin and de-admined him.
This.

I asked Lalam to go through the admin list and update it appropriately. (Like he posted)

I'm not one to back up the age-intelligence ratio...but how old are you?

I'm confused right now, did Lalam get hacked or not? I want to call BS but still, what in the hell has been happening?

He did get hacked.

He chatted with the hacker and the guy gave Lalam his stuff back and revealed who got him to do it.