Author Topic: Joshua Moon and Personal Agendas  (Read 179676 times)

wow we're well on our way to #1 topic ever
iban your early birthday present from all of us

Yeah, just what I loving need.

Yeah, just what I loving need.

I've never witnessed the "atrocities" that you have committed firsthand, so I can't be one to have a completely developed opinion about you. However, I do sympathize the fact that just because you have a popular topic doesn't necessarily mean it's a good thing, considering it's a topic that effectively slanders your name. I won't point fingers at anyone because I don't hold judgement towards anyone in this topic, but I do truly feel sympathetic for you.

same happens with plaz

both are still far from being saints

Plaz is just an urban legend.

Shhhhh.

We don't speak of such things here.

plaz is my adversary and must die, for great justice

plaz comes and goes like the wind... subtle, yet fierce(jk he's about as subtle as a train)

also, pear is plaz.

In what way is this the #1 topic?

In what way is this the #1 topic?
The All Time Drama Topic That Never Gets Abandoned And Is Always Near Front Page On Drama

The All Time Drama Topic That Never Gets Abandoned And Is Always Near Front Page On Drama
Only This Topic Barely Has Any Pages And Will Be Abandoned Within Just A Few Months

Only This Topic Barely Has Any Pages And Will Be Abandoned Within Just A Few Months

This Man Speaks The Truth And I Think The Decline Of The Topic Will Be For The Good Of The Drama Section

This Man Speaks The Truth And I Think The Decline Of The Topic Will Be For The Good Of The Drama Section

I Think I Will Have To Agree With You On That