Author Topic: Joshua Moon and Personal Agendas  (Read 178926 times)

I'm always looking out for you, buddy.

You're going to need to always use good grammar and speillng if you want to get by here.
I'm here for you also :)

yes jetlok very clever here let me give you the attention you want
Don't Be Mean, He's Just Being Nice.

Don't Be Mean, He's Just Being Nice.
Please do not capitalize the first letter of every word. Doing so makes your sentence very hard to read.

Please do not capitalize the first letter of every word. Doing so makes your sentence very hard to read.
I Think It Is A Really Cool Way Of Typing, And It Show I Am Very Smart And Cute.

i tried but i don't seem to have a reaction image suitable to express my emotion right now
hilarious

I Think It Is A Really Cool Way Of Typing, And It Show I Am Very Smart And Cute.

OH reapr u were already very SMart and Cute you dont need to type that way to get any more Smart And Cutie Pie

yes jetlok very clever here let me give you the attention you want

one does not simply lash out at one for making a joke
use the book, iban
use the book!!!
or do you need the book that teaches you how to use the book

OH reapr u were already very SMart and Cute you dont need to type that way to get any more Smart And Cutie Pie
You Are Not Using Proper Capitalization Etiquette.

-snip-
one does not simply lash out at one for making a joke
use the book, iban
use the book!!!
or do you need the book that teaches you how to use the book

Does it have pictures?

Iban likes pictures.

Is ok, Iban. I love you like a love song.

Is ok, Iban. I love you like a love song.
And I keep hitting re-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat

significantly worse than what I imagined in my head
You know you love it

This reminds me, A few yeaars ago, I was on this thread... Not sure, but a couple of his posts caught my eye....

He wanted to somehow get a little girl... Far away.... And hint about raping her....

Stop looking at my avatar...