Author Topic: Permissions - 1.4 out now, with S+S support  (Read 18196 times)

Replaces/complements the Blockland admin system with completely customizable roles. Add-ons can define permissions which you then assign to different roles (that you create) through the GUI. This means that the system, out of the box, can completely replace no-lights add-ons, no-build add-ons, admin level requirement change add-ons, moderator add-ons, etc.

Download

Credits
Main script by me (Nullable)
GUI by Scout31/Jincux

Extras
These add-ons add simple non-essential features, such as, for example, name tags. If you want an "extra" listed here, tell me.
Name tags

Issues and feature requests
Either tell me on here, or, if you want to be notified automatically, enter it into our bug tracker over at https://bitbucket.org/dontcare4free/server_permissions/issues?status=new&status=open. If you feel like making it (or any open ticket) yourself then feel free to fork and send a pull request.

How to use in add-ons
Please see https://bitbucket.org/dontcare4free/server_permissions/wiki/API.

Screenshots
Main screen:

Tutorial/overview video
http://youtu.be/06NlYFVI-do
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 05:51:08 PM by DontCare4Free »

Like bukkit! first toast

Neither of the download links seem to be working.

The nullable.se one just shows "Could not locate remote server" for me and the localhostr just brings me back to the page after I click download.

used a different browser, localhostr one worked.

Neither of the download links seem to be working.

The nullable.se one just shows "Could not locate remote server" for me and the localhostr just brings me back to the page after I click download.
The main site isn't in the dns caches yet, it'll take a while before those work. The Localhostr one requires you to check the checkbox, are you sure you did that?

If it still doesn't work then I'll upload it to mediafire tomorrow.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 08:18:54 AM by DontCare4Free »

The main site isn't in the dns caches yet, it'll take a while before those work. The Localhostr onerequires you to check the checkbox, are you sure you did that?

If it still doesn't work then I'll upload it to mediafire tomorrow.
I used Firefox and the localhostr one worked.

Fixed localhostr link for nametags and added mediafire mirrors for both of them.

Could we perhaps have a screenshot of the GUI?

« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 02:57:36 AM by Port »

Could we perhaps have a screenshot of the GUI?

That's how it looks if you don't have permission to modify the perms or the server isn't running the mod, yes.

That's how it looks if you don't have permission to modify the perms or the server isn't running the mod, yes.

LAN server.

LAN server.
Okay, what's your "%cl.getAdminLevel()"? Did you explicitly set the permission to deny?

I should probably make it just not open if you don't have permission, shouldn't I?

I should probably make it just not open if you don't have permission, shouldn't I?
Yeah.

Now I can use the actual code in my project that I mentioned in the topic. Downloading c: