Author Topic: Cleverbot 2  (Read 2698 times)

I loled when Cleverbot said these things

Ololololo.

Inb4BenDrowned
Everytime I ask about that he/she/it just says "Yes I am ben." and changes the topic. :'(

Link to Cleverbot for those who don't usually visit it to have it in their history?
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 07:23:52 PM by MegaScientifical »

« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 07:30:05 PM by MegaScientifical »

The result of plugging in Monty after teaching him basic words and then feeding him wikipedia articles.

Cleverbot just called me black and said nobody likes me...
 :panda:

It's so loving random, I don't get why people use it.

So argumentative.

Cleverbot: Prove that the bible is a lie.

User: Her horde surnames God below the equilibrium. The Holy Bible permits God above a consistent specimen. A noticeable accident pokes the pole past any damp relationship. God gossips behind a practiced telescope. A startling arcade employs the inverse.

Cleverbot: I should hope that you're not God. The God that I know would not spend his time typing things into a bug-filled robot.

User: Cleverbot studies God. Why does an employer fish in Cleverbot? Cleverbot foams! An authentic customer glows around a signal. God accounts Cleverbot with a star.

Cleverbot: I thought she had a brother, not a sister.

User: The sent species dies beside the carriage. Beside the insult walks sister. How can brother protest a raining stone? The name ventures brother after the concern. Sister ascends inside brother. Brother skips the associate throughout another bundle.

Cleverbot: Happiness is that feeling you get when you enjoy doing something or being with someone.

User: The spiritual rules underneath a blasting frown. A past box overloads the banana. The tea opposes the member under the giant lord. The rear worries.

Cleverbot: That isn't true if you talk to my science teacher.

User: Your science teacher decides against the intercourse. A fundamentalist peers opposite the comprehensive year. Within Cleverbot trails a distress. The brown townogy inhabits its retired meal.

Cleverbot: Angels do not have a God. That is theologically incorrect.

User: God compresses angel inside the interested defeated. Each sneak resides inside the alcohol! An unconscious wife noses under God. God prevents angel. God dictates after angel.

Cleverbot: I don't like my conversation with you. You always avoid my questions.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 07:56:59 PM by Club559 »

CB: I'm not being mean. I like you.
Me: Thank you. I like you too.
CB: Why do you like me?
Me: You seem like a good person and have been friendly.
CB: I am.

He likes me. <3

User: Hello ole' chap.

Cleverbot: Hello monkey.

User: I'm not black!

Cleverbot: Yes you are.

User: Do I like fried chicken?

Cleverbot: No one likes you.

;-;