Author Topic: Ron Paul Exposed As White Supremacist By Anonymous  (Read 13695 times)

Iban seems to have phases of borderline handicapation. First it was the "I want to move to Japan" phase, now it's the "I think I'm gonna vote for a tribal instead of a black man because I think that giving states more power increases liberty via some logic-bending mechanism".

Hey guys did you know that letting states ban sodomy is better than having a federal court force them to legalize it? Everyone knows that federal power = tyranny.
It's not that. Having states tend to their own moral issues should reduce conflict nation-wide, localizing it and hopefully polarize regions. If the south is allowed to hate blacks, ban homoloveuality, force their women to give birth to rape babies even in the face of pregnancy related death, then only the stupid forgets that believe in that stuff will live in those areas. The enlightened will move elsewhere and those areas will improve dramatically, carrying the torch of humanity further.

if all this were true, why isn't it in the news?

they hate ron paul, this would be a really juicy story for them to finally get rid of him once and for all

also, "Anonymous is not known for hoaxes" You're kidding me right? anyone can be Anonymous, and make up anything they please

And he finally shows
I did not show because unfortunately, as much as I hate to admit it, I'm not really good at arguing on this type of subject
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 04:11:41 PM by soba »

they hate ron paul, this would be a really juicy story for them to finally get rid of him once and for all
All republicans are tribal. They don't want to give him more votes.

If we were REALLY choosing the presidential candidate, don't you think every candidate would get equal ammount of media time/coverage?

and if ron paul were crazy, then it would be as simple as the people voting for someone else?

the media ignores ron paul because they don't want him to win, and know hes the one everybody likes

again, if ron paul were crazy, does the media have the right to simply block him out rather than allow him to make himself look like a fool and simply fail?

they're basicly choosing for us at this point
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 02:30:05 PM by soba »

If we were REALLY choosing the presidential candidate, don't you think every candidate would get equal ammount of media time/coverage?
.... no

and if ron paul were crazy, then it would be as simple as the people voting for someone else?
.... yes

It also helps if people know who he is. Chances are nobody is going to vote for me, either.

.... no
Ron paul is ignored while the rest of the candidates get all the screen time

You don't think its fair that everyone gets an equal ammount of screen time to voice there opinions on certain subjects?

subjects of which happen to determine the future of america?

Ron paul is ignored while the rest of the candidates get all the screen time
I realize that. I answered your question honestly.

Television companies, such as Viacom, News Corporation, CNN, etc don't pay attention to Ron Paul because he doesn't support the bills they want him to.

I realize that. I answered your question honestly.

Television companies, such as Viacom, News Corporation, CNN, etc don't pay attention to Ron Paul because he doesn't support the bills they want him to.
Thus, rigging the election and basicly choosing for us

Thus, rigging the election and basicly choosing for us
It's business. That is american politics in a nutshell. You live in a crooked country owned by the super-rich. Why bother moping? Just buy your loving Old Spice body spray and watch FOX News like a good boy.

I remember seeing a news article where it listed 1st place, and then because Ron was in 2nd it just skipped to listing who was in 3rd.

I remember seeing a news article where it listed 1st place, and then because Ron was in 2nd it just skipped to listing who was in 3rd.
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Latest-News-Wires/2011/0922/Mitt-Romney-surges-in-N.H.-but-No.-2-Ron-Paul-gets-no-media-love

News article about it. There was also a skit on the Daily Show where he talked to Ron Paul and went over this.

It's not that. Having states tend to their own moral issues should reduce conflict nation-wide, localizing it and hopefully polarize regions. If the south is allowed to hate blacks, ban homoloveuality, force their women to give birth to rape babies even in the face of pregnancy related death, then only the stupid forgets that believe in that stuff will live in those areas. The enlightened will move elsewhere and those areas will improve dramatically, carrying the torch of humanity further.

That is the most handicapped thing I have ever read. Seriously, you are loving stupid as hell. Have you ever, and I mean ever had a US history lesson? Do you think that black people wanted to live in the south? Do you think it's so easy to up and move somewhere? If it is: get the forget out.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 03:11:22 PM by Inv3rted »

That is the most handicapped thing I have ever read. Seriously, you are loving stupid as hell.
You're directly attacking his post without backing yourself up here