Author Topic: LizzyRascal - I got it all ready  (Read 18818 times)

Lizzy and OP are both banned. Lizzy's sig says for a week, not sure about OP, but I think his would be permanent.

I liked Lizzy, she seemed mellow at first, but as she's gotten older she's become a lot more vicious and loud. I think she's developing some sort of aggression, particularly towards other girls around her age like the one OP issued an attack against. It's kinda sad because she'd be cool if she chilled out and stopped trying to vie for alpha-female (we all know that title goes to Stoking anyways)

It's kinda sad because she'd be cool if she chilled out and stopped trying to vie for alpha-female [color=tra nsparent](we all know that title goes to Stoking anyways)[/color]

I don't even have to vie for alpha-female, it just comes naturally.

Lizzy and OP are both banned. Lizzy's sig says for a week, not sure about OP, but I think his would be permanent.

I liked Lizzy, she seemed mellow at first, but as she's gotten older she's become a lot more vicious and loud. I think she's developing some sort of aggression, particularly towards other girls around her age like the one OP issued an attack against. It's kinda sad because she'd be cool if she chilled out and stopped trying to vie for alpha-female (we all know that title goes to Stoking anyways)
I'm not banned. That was from my previous ban. Anyways, I guess I've been getting too aggressive and egotistical. I'll try and chill.

I'm not banned. That was from my previous ban. Anyways, I guess I've been getting too aggressive and egotistical. I'll try and chill.
Oh, cool. See now I trust Baddy's judgment even more.

I thought you were better than this. I'm disappointed.

You're still the laymen's concubine. Re-assume your duties at once.

You're still the laymen's concubine. Re-assume your duties at once.

cnai b layman

I liked Lizzy.

Your feelings don't exactly matter because no one will ever fancy you.

You have psychotic tendencies.

i

Wrong.

Very wrong.

Do you really have to bring that in here? He's a person too, he have have a say in this.

Do you really have to bring that in here? He's a person too, he has a say in this.
Fixed

You're surely one to talk.

You're surely one to talk.

dont make fun of IUV he's just ONE MAN

WITH TWO BALLS

AND A WIENER