Author Topic: LizzyRascal - I got it all ready  (Read 18830 times)

alot of you have probably seen my topic where I gave a major troll's number to the Forumers of Blockland to call and troll. a fairly mean prank to teach her a lesson. she's unaware it's my fault. I was happy until LizzyRascal showed up.

I hope I don't get in trouble for this. Maybe I'm just being paranoid.
Alright, I got it all ready to post on /b/.

Should I do it?
quotes speak for themselves. she's a heartless bastard and obviously doesnt know how to read wise posts.

/discuss

It seems like a good idea. There is no reason to make a drama, you asked for people to call her and annoy her anyway.

Aes
Why the hell couldn't you just tell her a direct no instead of taking the time to make a drama

It seems like a good idea. There is no reason to make a drama, you asked for people to call her and annoy her anyway.
Posting her on /b/ would give her a 1 way ticket to Self Delete.
Let's do it then.

Dear Internet,

I am butthurt as forget and I want this girl to be miserable. On a scale of 0 to 10, 0 being happy, 10 being suicidal, I want her at about an 5 or 6.

Thanks,
a gigantic friend.

Hey Gigantic friend,

I went ahead and posted her information on a 4chan thread. Those mean guys over there will probably upset her greatly!

Sincerely,
Lizzy

What the forget!? 4chan harassment qualifies as a 7 or 8 on the aforementioned misery chart! You have voided your end of the contract (in a way that I can not be held responsible for in any way because I clearly stated what level of misery I wanted her at). That's it! You're getting a drama thread.

See you in Drama,
A Gigantic friend

Dear Internet,

I am butthurt as forget and I want this girl to be miserable. On a scale of 0 to 10, 0 being happy, 10 being suicidal, I want her at about an 5 or 6.

Thanks,
a gigantic friend.

Hey Gigantic friend,

I went ahead and posted her information on a 4chan thread. Those mean guys over there will probably upset her greatly!

Sincerely,
Lizzy

What the forget!? 4chan harassment qualifies as a 7 or 8 on the aforementioned misery chart! You have voided your end of the contract (in a way that I can not be held responsible for in any way because I clearly stated what level of misery I wanted her at). That's it! You're getting a drama thread.

See you in Drama,
A Gigantic friend
nailed it
exact thoughts

Holy forget Aes you are stupid.

OP is handicap as usual.

OP is a loving friend as usual.

So you're mad at her for doing something you wanted?

You wanted us to annoy her, and, yes, posting it on an image board was wrong. But it was suggested already. I doubt many people will fall for it and call her anyways.

You wanted us to annoy her, and, yes, posting it on an image board was wrong. But it was suggested already. I doubt many people will fall for it and call her anyways.
any common sense shows not to post something like this on 4chan

What the forget guys

Spamming her with texts? That's really immature. I hope you feel sorry for yourselves, because this is over-the top.

I hope I don't get in trouble for this. Maybe I'm just being paranoid.

You're even worse. Are you attempting to ruin somebody's life because of something Aeschylus said?

What would be a smart thing to do is to apologize for being so childish and texting her obscene things.

She's a richard who needs to kill herself.
Part of me wants the bitch to suffer, but the other part wants to be nice. :c

This is just terrible.

OP is a loving friend as usual.

Somebody's sad they got called out for their inappropriate behavior.

Gonna call her, say "richards" and hang up.

also some 'revealing' quotes from lizzy.
Her Self Delete will be a loving godsend.
The point.
Let's do it then.
She's a richard who needs to kill herself.
I'd call her, but she seems too sour and bitchy. :cookieMonster:
Part of me wants the bitch to suffer

Let me be the first to say that this is somebody you don't even loving know

All of you who resorted to tormenting this person deserve a nice, long ban.

And as for lizzy, this behavior or yours wasn't something new. You seem to have issues of your own to sort out.

Don't even try and excuse OP, Ike. If he had just been a man and rejected her politely this would have been a non-issue. Lizzy got sucked up into the hype he built.

This isn't bad people doing bad things, this is people doing stuff someone else wanted them to. Someone else is Aes.

any common sense shows not to post something like this on 4chan
You posted her number here first lol. If you didn't want it on the internet, then you should not have put it there. Yes, 4chan has a larger community than us, but, really. I don't think people will actually call her, some might, but I don't think many will.