Author Topic: LizzyRascal - I got it all ready  (Read 18815 times)

Don't even try and excuse OP, Ike. If he had just been a man and rejected her politely this would have been a non-issue. Lizzy got sucked up into the hype he built.

This isn't bad people doing bad things, this is people doing stuff someone else wanted them to. Someone else is Aes.

I'm not excusing him. Handing out her phone number is a richard move.

Aes was pretty stupid to do what he did.
But lizzy just brought it up to a whole nother level of ostuff.

So both parties are at fault.

noedit:

You posted her number here first lol. If you didn't want it on the internet, then you should not have put it there. Yes, 4chan has a larger community than us, but, really. I don't think people will actually call her, some might, but I don't think many will.

Nothing required you to post it on 4chan. You did it on your own time, and it is entirely your fault it got posted there. forget off.

noedit:

Nothing required you to post it on 4chan. You did it on your own time, and it is entirely your fault it got posted there. forget off.
I never said it wasn't my fault. But chances are that it would have ended up there anyway.

I never said it wasn't my fault. But chances are that it would have ended up there anyway.

It doesn't make it right to do it if there was a chance of it happening.

*popcorn
This just took a bad turn...and it's hilarious for those not involved.

It doesn't make it right to do it if there was a chance of it happening.
Yes, you have a point. I stated it was wrong of me to do so and I sincerely apologize, but it's still my fault and I'll accept all the responsibility for it.

There's no proof that this girl even did any of this to Aeschylus. You're a terrible person Lizzy.

And Aeschylus is bad for making the thread with her info then making this thread complaining that people did what he asked.

momomo

Y'know what, I think I'll just call her and find out who you are.

Hf on /b/.

Y'know what, I think I'll just call her and find out who you are.

Hf on /b/.

That makes you just as bad as lizzy.

Both Lizzy and OP are equally cigarettegy

Lizzy is the best. Everyone know's she's the queen of the forums.

Lizzy is the best. Everyone know's she's the queen of the forums.
Guys cant be queens