Author Topic: Mirror Bricks  (Read 4642 times)

I think this would be useful, use a Print Block, then use the gun on it, and on the prints, one would be "Mirror" and when you look at it you can see yourself, it would work with ALL Print bricks/plates. That would be good for water and such. and make a giant Mirror.

Good idea, I don't know if its do-able

Its probably do-able if in RTB they had a portal gun which could show you whats on the other side of the portal. Maybe make just a reflection. May cause lag though. :\
Good idea still I guess.

This won't work, as said before in numerous topics.

And Azerath is confused as well.

There was a Interior of a mirror, but i dunno where it is though :/

Nige made it. I'm pretty sure the same thing wont work in RBL.

I managed to port a mirror1.dif from Age of Time (v3, I think) and it works well. It crashes all but host when one is placed, though, if they do not have it, and needs relighting for all sides but mirror to work. You are also not there in 1st person...

1. Place two mirrors facing each other in Kitchen.
2. Crash server from rendering an infinite number of interiors.

No.

Its probably do-able if in RTB they had a portal gun which could show you whats on the other side of the portal. Maybe make just a reflection. May cause lag though. :\
Good idea still I guess.
Are you loving serious?  :cookieMonster:

They had a portal gun that made a brick show you whats on the other side of a portal?!

That was a movie that had been edited that way.

It looks like its in RTB so... I thought it was real because it was a real recording...

Do you know what video editing is?

It would be cool if they could make a mod like that.  :cookieMonster: