Author Topic: I made my first bong today NOW A DEBATE ON POT  (Read 17740 times)

Shrimprichard half-men with a C average and a highschool diploma hyping up their own ego and sense of self-worth with a guise of community service by writing out speeding tickets and beating up children.

Nice.
This kid was a loving moron, though. He locked himself in there, the police asked him nicely to come out, and he refused. They kicked the door down, and this kid started to slap at the police like a little girl. He was crying like an emotional little girl when they got his ass out of there.

This kid was a loving moron, though. He locked himself in there, the police asked him nicely to come out, and he refused. They kicked the door down, and this kid started to slap at the police like a little girl. He was crying like an emotional little girl when they got his ass out of there.
He was scared. He's going to face multiple disciplinary actions from his parents, the schoolboard, he'll be booked and have a criminal record for possession and possibly resisting arrest.

His life is ruined because he was inhaling a burning shrub. America.

(Although he was a moron for smoking in school jesus forget)

Yeah, thanks a lot, Obama!

nope
You made a terrible thread
not really.

i was showing off a creation and a bunch of whack-jobs went and shot it into the ground.
not my fault. i created a decent thread, and a thin sliver of the community shot it down.

Ok so basically you say something and when people respond to it you just say we interpreted it wrong

Lovely
No basically Im saying you are handicapped and don't know how to read.

A water bottle bong is hardly worth calling a creation.

not really.

i was showing off a creation and a bunch of whack-jobs went and shot it into the ground.
not my fault. i created a decent thread, and a thin sliver of the community shot it down.
We must have a tiny community if you say that the last 22 pages of people posting you are an idiot is a thin sliver to the whole community of the forums.

His life is ruined because he was inhaling a burning shrub. America.
Well, he could just not smoke. :l
I'm surprised more people haven't turned to hyperventilation, postural hypotension, and hypnogagia. They get you 'high', and you don't have to commit a crime or harm your body.

Medical purpose.

Someone recommended these to me once. I said no. Instead of popping pills, I decided the best course of action was to actually fix the problem.

Medical purpose.
Anything to do with "medical purpose" is taking action to better your life. To a pretty slim percentage, for some people this may actually be smoking marijuana recreationally. You have to realize that not everyone is susceptible to forming habits from substances. Not everyone chooses to do drugs because they have to. These people simply choose to because it's what's going to provide them with the most fun at that given moment.

Also, your comment on anti-depressants is a clear display of backpedaling. You should probably think your argument out a little better before investing this much time and effort into it.

You have to realize that not everyone is susceptible to forming habits from substances.

You clearly don't understand the biology of homo sapiens.

I implore you to never talk again.

You clearly don't understand the biology of homo sapiens.

I implore you to never talk again.
You clearly don't understand the psychology of human beings.

I implore you to kill yourself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Addictive_personality

A person becomes dependent on something to help alleviate specific emotions. Psychological dependence begins after the first trial which a person then becomes satisfied and the satisfaction increases with each use. This constant feeling leads to psychological reinforcement which eventually leads to dependence. Of the various things that a person can be psychologically dependent on, "opiates, benzodiazepines, barbiturates, alcohol, and nicotine" are among the top substances people become dependent on.
Not every drug user meets this criteria.

Along with substances, people can also become dependent on activities as well; such as shopping, research, self-harm, and many more. While a psychologically dependent person attempts to recover, there are many withdrawal symptoms that one can experience throughout the process. When trying to over come psychological dependence on a drug, one can go to a substance abuse program.
This actually reinforces the pro-drug arguments being made in this thread.

Good job, you just forgeted your own ass.