Author Topic: I hit the garage door with our car with a buzz - Topic name changed  (Read 7783 times)

Sometimes I like to have a bottle of beer and post on the internet forum about legos how I went drunk driving too.

Yeah, not as cool as it sounds, is it?

loving God Kilser, you are everything that is wrong in this forgeted up world.
I hope that you get hit by a loving train while drunk.
loving hell, you're just 14 and you're drinking and driving.

It's funny how many people believe him without pictures.

Does it matter? If he is lying, he is an idiot. If he is telling the truth, he is an idiot. Nothing changes.

Yeah reading through this again, this is a load of stuff.

1. How do you do "7K at LEAST just to the car" via a misstep on the pedal? Were you driving a Lamborghini?

2. How do your parents not know you're taking their (obviously not cheap) car out in the early morning? Do they never look at their odometer, gas tank, position of the car?

3. How are you obtaining alcohol at FOURTEEN? Do you live in the trashiest town in existance?

4. It has to be a school day. What do you do at school if you're out in the early morning getting drunk? Do none of your teachers say anything about you visibly being tired/drunk/hungover?

5. Your mother was home, asleep. You tell her you just did thousands of dollars worth of damage to a car and the house. She hits you and then...? You get back to posting on forums? What? How are you not STILL being screamed at?

6. Furthermore, why the forget are you on the forums in the first place? Who does something horrible like this and immediately goes to inform the internet?

Under Internet law, I am declaring a "pics or GTFO" contingency. Any replies by original poster (OP) are to be declared "total bullstuff" until evidence of said damage is shown to members of the forums. This includes claims of "I don't have a camera".

And either way you're still a moron.

I agree with No Karma Loss.

Yeah reading through this again, this is a load of stuff.

1. How do you do "7K at LEAST just to the car" via a misstep on the pedal? Were you driving a Lamborghini?
Monocle's first car at 16 was a Roll's Royce. It's possible.

2. How do your parents not know you're taking their (obviously not cheap) car out in the early morning? Do they never look at their odometer, gas tank, position of the car?
If they trust him, they're not going to do that. Rich suburb parents tend to ignore problems in their kids because they refuse to acknowledge if they're forgeted up.

3. How are you obtaining alcohol at FOURTEEN? Do you live in the trashiest town in existance?
Again, trust barrier means party stuff would be in the freezer or kitchen without any sort of obfuscation. Believe it or not, some adults like to drink. My mom always had alcohol laying around.

4. It has to be a school day. What do you do at school if you're out in the early morning getting drunk? Do none of your teachers say anything about you visibly being tired/drunk/hungover?
He obviously isn't super intoxicated in his first post, and all posts thereafter are him trying to validate his story by atyping rely drunk ok??? A few drinks can be enough to severely reduce reaction time without causing you to look anything more than really tired. Don't know about smell, though.

5. Your mother was home, asleep. You tell her you just did thousands of dollars worth of damage to a car and the house. She hits you and then...? You get back to posting on forums? What? How are you not STILL being screamed at?
When my mother got mad at me, she didn't want to talk to me. She'd scream, throw something, and then I'd retire to my room and not come out for a few days except to use the bathroom. The house even had a side door so I could order pizza and have them deliver it there.

6. Furthermore, why the forget are you on the forums in the first place? Who does something horrible like this and immediately goes to inform the internet?
Tony lost his dog and reported it to the forums first thing. When my house burned down the only thing I could do is tell Otis. When you don't really have any idea how to be productive in a situation, the Internet is a great outlet to turn to.

Under Internet law, I am declaring a "pics or GTFO" contingency. Any replies by original poster (OP) are to be declared "total bullstuff" until evidence of said damage is shown to members of the forums. This includes claims of "I don't have a camera".
You can claim whatever you want, but I'm totally willing to accept that OP is a complete loving moron without further proof.

When my mother got mad at me, she didn't want to talk to me. She'd scream, throw something, and then I'd retire to my room and not come out for a few days except to use the bathroom. The house even had a side door so I could order pizza and have them deliver it there.

That really doesn't sound too awful.

It wasn't. I never interacted with her much after leaving highschool.

You can claim whatever you want, but I'm totally willing to accept that OP is a complete loving moron without further proof.

The internet just makes me quite skeptical. Sure, there might be reasonable explanations for a few points...but it would just have to be the perfect storm of stupidity for this to happen as it has.

Does it matter? If he is lying, he is an idiot. If he is telling the truth, he is an idiot. Nothing changes.

True.

Parents do that. They send you to your room, which is a ridiculous waste of time since 'your room' is usually the place you spend more time than anywhere else playing Blockland. Pizza is good too.

One time I closed my garage with a trash can under it but it wasn't under enough to get noticed by the light and like the whole garage door just smashed into pieces and shattered and the trashcan didn't even have a scratch. That trashcan was a bad ass.

You're 14 and drunk driving? What's wrong with you? I feel worse for your garage door than you. You should be ashamed of yourself.

tl;dr you're a loving dumbass
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 03:46:11 PM by Funkadelic »

Sigh. Once again no one was up and I was driving in a safer area. I was just picking up friends and dropped them off. I deserve all of dis. :/