Author Topic: [VIODESTRUCTO] Minecraft PVP Server  (Read 11613 times)

The poll said new map! :C
That was just a voting thing though,

That was just a voting thing though,
Oh dear, i'll just have to go mine some more -.-

Well banned another fly hacker today..

Mcmmo still hasn't been updated. Thinking about ditching that plugin. It makes it unfair for new players anyway ;c

Someone attempted to nuke my ubertall treehouse last night (how I have no idea) so I hit the self-destruct button thinking "if I can't have it NOBODY CAN" and my tree is now a pillar of lava.
Was fun guys. :P

Someone attempted to nuke my ubertall treehouse last night (how I have no idea) so I hit the self-destruct button thinking "if I can't have it NOBODY CAN" and my tree is now a pillar of lava.
Was fun guys. :P
haha that sounds awesome, you should takea picture or something O:

It's near the spawn. :P

It's near the spawn. :P

Oh my o: that looks like quite the fire hazard.

That was the intention. :P
(Un?)fortunately it didn't set the whole jungle ablaze.

Fixed mcmmo and changed stuff on the dynamic map so you can sneak around hidden from the maps eye O:

edit:

list of changes and future things
http://viodestructo.com/minecraft-server-server-change-list-things-are-good/
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 08:46:25 PM by Valen »

Me, Roxasbain, and Meeses successfully raided Justhi5. They somehow had spawn eggs and I was stupid enough to destroy them before taking pictures of them. I don't know how they got them.

Fixed mcmmo and changed stuff on the dynamic map so you can sneak around hidden from the maps eye O:
I may start playing again.

Me, Roxasbain, and Meeses successfully raided Justhi5. They somehow had spawn eggs and I was stupid enough to destroy them before taking pictures of them. I don't know how they got them.
I had gifted them to the treasure chest at spawn. I randomly put things in there O:

It appears I can't leave the spawn without getting killed by some clad man in diamond armor >.>

It appears I can't leave the spawn without getting killed by some clad man in diamond armor >.>
I'm sorry about that ;c