Call of Duty: Black Ops 2!

Author Topic: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2!  (Read 1354 times)

http://www.blackops2game.com/

OH MAN! Black ops 2! Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 is going to come out and dude if it's anything like Black Ops 1 it will be 20% cooler!

I hope they add in 40 more weapons and a couple new map packs, I'd pay double the price as last time.

Fantastic, I'm going to love this reskin MW4 the new map pack Call of Duty: Black Ops Part 2!

I hope they add in 40 more weapons and a couple new map packs, I'd pay double the price as last time.
I would love the ability swap melee weapons

i.e.  Sickle, Bowie Knife, Combat Knife, Machete etc.

i hope they take the damn 'bloody hilarious' route for once. i mean, really, the concept of BLOPS2 is so amazingly rife with the potential for limbs bouncing off cameras and crazy-ass 50s SCIENCE RAYS and terrifically bad voice acting and lines that it sort of saddens me that it hasn't happened yet

or i might just be saddened that i haven't yet seen Call of Duty swallow it's damn 'dignity' and poked fun at itself. i mean, good or not, we certainly don't take it SERIOUSLY anymore

we certainly don't take it SERIOUSLY anymore

What about that girl dying in MW3. I was loving sad.

What about that girl dying in MW3. I was loving sad.
it was a bit cheesy imo

Black ops was really different, it wasn't just a reskin, it was pretty different and was a good break from all the modern warfare. I really liked it, along with the fact guns don't look like plastic like in mw3. Only thing that was bad was the spawning system and the small mags for the lmgs. Only the M60 had the largest mag, which was 100, the rest had 30-40, unless you used extended mag.

i hope they take the damn 'bloody hilarious' route for once. i mean, really, the concept of BLOPS2 is so amazingly rife with the potential for limbs bouncing off cameras and crazy-ass 50s SCIENCE RAYS and terrifically bad voice acting and lines that it sort of saddens me that it hasn't happened yet

or i might just be saddened that i haven't yet seen Call of Duty swallow it's damn 'dignity' and poked fun at itself. i mean, good or not, we certainly don't take it SERIOUSLY anymore

that would be the zombies mode for you. and, knowing them, of course they won't do something like that. they want an amazing story line

that would be the zombies mode for you. and, knowing them, of course they won't do something like that. they want an amazing story line

forget yeah zombies, Black Ops 2 with zombies would be awesome.

they better make fidel castro come back as a robot.

or i will find treyarch and DESTROY them.

they better make fidel castro come back as a robot.

or i will find treyarch and DESTROY them.

this time around, it might be a bit more modern, since after black ops ended, it was the end of the vietnam/cold war, and that's what it basically revolved around.