Should there be CPs?

Yes
4 (40%)
No
3 (30%)
I'll think and post as a response.
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Untamed's Medieval Warfare TDM  (Read 7242 times)

Oh my god holy loving stuff my eyes are falling out because of the crazy amount of admins we have.
Also the map needs a little touch-up.
Lamebro, before you post, look at my Admin list. It has maybe 10 Admins and 4 or 5 SAs.
I have SA. Not Admin, maybe not. but last time I remember your server I had SA...
You have Admin now since you are a bit abusive.

SA list- Lamebro1, Lt. Jamergaman, Cat123, Boomerangdog, I can't remember the other ones.

Not tryin. Just warnin.
Warning for what? Warning yourself that you were wrong and that my server has potential?

Not tryin. Just warnin.

Glass, just please don't start a war about Trench Servers.

Warning for what? Warning yourself that you were wrong and that my server has potential?
Just cain if you don't get much peeps. But, Im thinking about Giving up Trench Wars anyway and starting a Salvage DM. Salvage DM's are pretty fun too.

Just cain if you don't get much peeps. But, Im thinking about Giving up Trench Wars anyway and starting a Salvage DM. Salvage DM's are pretty fun too.
Most likely gonna go a other 3-5Weeks of Trench Wars. Then i'll be Switching over the Salvage DM. I might even make a Clan.

Glass, just please don't start a war about Trench Servers.
Why even bother posting on here. Just go watch your Trench War TDM, instead of Untamed's...

Most likely gonna go a other 3-5Weeks of Trench Wars. Then i'll be Switching over the Salvage DM. I might even make a Clan.
Doubt it

You have Admin now since you are a bit abusive.
Abusive? I have never banned anyone on anybody's server...

Why even bother posting on here. Just go watch your Trench War TDM, instead of Untamed's...

I am an Admin for Untamed's server. What the hell are you talking about? I am trying to stop Glass from creating a conflict between Untamed's server and his server. What you said makes no sense.

Oops wrong quote... ANd I was talking to glass.

Doubt it
Abusive? I have never banned anyone on anybody's server...
Yes, but you are abusive on your server. You've banned with the reason "god die mother f*cker".

Name:Yogi
Id:27067
Other places you are Admin:Dawns Zombie server, KTM Killas City RPG, Sam1's server, crozzams server...
Why I should choose you: I will never ban for no reason and I wont abuse, I have had alot of other past experience in administrating
on other servers, and is recommended by Sam1, crozzam, Hilux, SLAYER X

Page lost

Get off of another person's server thread if you are advertising about another.
Should add to General Forum rules.

Yes, but you are abusive on your server. You've banned with the reason "god die mother f*cker".
Whuttt???????? When?? When ever i make a ban it always has a reason, And if it didn't it sure as hel would not be Go die mother f***er. You sure this wasn't from my trench war about a year ago?

Whuttt???????? When?? When ever i make a ban it always has a reason, And if it didn't it sure as hel would not be Go die mother f***er. You sure this wasn't from my trench war about a year ago?

You have got to be kidding me. If you even bothered to read who Ghost15601 was referring to it was BlocklandRules31622's quote. Not you.

Hooray, I am second on the admin list. I am boomerangdog by the way.