Anti-Aircraft Guns

Author Topic: Anti-Aircraft Guns  (Read 4089 times)

Hey I wish someone would make a Anti-Aircraft Gun like a mounted gun that could be used in a TDM to automatically shoot at enemy planes and heli's such as the SAM Turret exept it shoots bullets.Such as the Anti Aircraft Weapon Below:
And what im saying is like take Kaje's Heavy Machine Gun and make it for a TDM and make it shoot down enemy planes with out someone having to man the weapon.I would do this myself but I have no knowledge on Scripting or making Add-Ons like I dont understand how to use programs like milkshape to make add ons and make them as a Blockland Add-On. If anyone does this I would really appreciate it.

We have something that looks identical to that.

It's the first vehicle on the RTB vehicle list.

Using the current AA turret and events this can be done easily

It's the first vehicle on the RTB vehicle list.
Oh the AA Turret? Yes that but I requested it too shoot down enemy planes on a TDM and no one needs to man it.

Using the current AA turret and events this can be done easily
How could you do it without zone bricks/events?

The AA gun we have sucks though.

I would also like to see a homing rocket AA gun that only follows vehicles and not players.

You'll never hit a plane with it though, the vehicles are faster than the projectile.

You'll never hit a plane with it though, the vehicles are faster than the projectile.
No im saying like a heat seeking missle..

stratofortress
stratofortress
stratofortress

No im saying like a heat seeking missle..

A heat seeking missile that doesn't follow players would be perfect.

stratofortress
stratofortress
stratofortress
  • BEETLE JUICE
  • BEETLE JUICE
  • BEETLE JUICE!