Author Topic: Oh god guys the door is stuck. I'm free! (story on page 11)  (Read 11357 times)

anytime it is understood that someone has a pusillanimous individual, all other topics are irrelevant and that becomes the discussion at hand

plus the choice is obvious, wake someone up or kick down the door like a real man
Well forget, looks like I'm sleeping in the tub tonight.


well that was the joke but I guess you were just being a gentleman like that squid shows you are

or octopus, whatever tf that is
Well forget, looks like I'm sleeping in the tub tonight.
>sleeping
>naked
>window possibly unlocked
>lives in Alabama

hmmm...

I;m out of ideas, so uh... Stick it in it's door knob? The other way around?

scream and make lots of noise as if you're being raped. if nobody wakes up , nobody loves you and your house isn't worth living in anyway so just hop out the window and build yourself an igloo :cookieMonster:

i feel i should make a forum adventure out of this

why don't you try just
beating
whatever wall is closest to everyone else

make moaning noises and someone is bound to come see what's going on.

just apparate, who needs licenses for that.

Run into the door.
Don't just kick it.
Kicking doors is for pussies. Ramming is where its at.

use your tits as a battering ram

flat chest? bounce dat ass, gurl. (against the door, hoping to break it down)

remember, woman is just a man with WOOOOOO. try screaming WOOOOOOOOOO like a crazy person and slamming your body against the door. all pain is irrelevant because your breasts will protect you from the impact. if that doesn't work i'll drive 50 miles at 2 am and burn your house down, that way the door will burn down as you are safely inside your bathtub.

Ramming is where its at.
for added effect, you can also tell the door you're going to "ram it so hard," to scare it into thinking you're going to rape it
it sounds pretty loveual and I'm pretty sure "ramming" isn't accepted as a loveual term but surely he'll understand

for added effect, you can also tell the door you're going to "ram it so hard," to scare it into thinking you're going to rape it
it sounds pretty loveual and I'm pretty sure "ramming" isn't accepted as a loveual term but surely he'll understand
oh no, ramming is a loveual term, trust me...


DOOR STUCK
doorstuck

play some random game on your phone with someone else and see what happens