Author Topic: Oh god guys the door is stuck. I'm free! (story on page 11)  (Read 11370 times)


lmao I got 12%

shazoo spreadsplague exbros for life

does the carpet match the drapes?
Not after my shower
Shazoo, you and I both know who loves suits.
Shhhhhhh...
If that's true, you're forgeted if you will get robbed.
They'd probably rob my neighbors house before robbing my puny house.

Not after my shower

hot.  :cookieMonster:

Shhhhhhh...

my expert detective skills tell me this means nick has seen you naked

and you have a snake

and your snake was wearing a suit

Don't worry, it grows back.

Blow the door's knob and it'll open ;D

^

already said that 2/10 good effort


What tools do you have at hand?
Sure you have like hairpins or something and can literally take the door off its hinges

What tools do you have at hand?
Sure you have like hairpins or something and can literally take the door off its hinges

^

already said that 2/10 good effort
* SpreadsPlague had all the good ideas 8]


Well, maybe if you tell us what's in the bathroom we can device some sort of plan to get you out
Also ry picking the lock
When I was 14 this happened at a friends house t night (not naked and the door was only locked) and I picked lock with his moms bobby pin.

Well, maybe if you tell us what's in the bathroom we can device some sort of plan to get you out
Also ry picking the lock
When I was 14 this happened at a friends house t night (not naked and the door was only locked) and I picked lock with his moms bobby pin.
I have a toothbrush, comb, a cactus, a couple thousand hair clips/bands, tweezers, shampoo bottles, and a razor.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 03:37:54 AM by Shazoo »

Are there any other open windows in your house? Jump out the window and quickly re-enter the house through another window. If jumping out the window nude was my only option, I would just do it.

I have a toothbrush, comb, a cactus, a couple thousand hair clips/bands, tweezers, shampoo bottles, and a razor.
Masturbate with them.
After that, just turn the door knob dummy.