Author Topic: Oh god guys the door is stuck. I'm free! (story on page 11)  (Read 11350 times)

just apparate, who needs licenses for that.
Oh you.
Run into the door.
Don't just kick it.
Kicking doors is for pussies. Ramming is where its at.
I tried that, now my entire body is in pain.

offer to give the door a lewinsky

it will open

If it's a door that doesn't have a deadbolt (it most likely doesn't), try sliding a thin object (like a credit card) to try to retract the door latch.  

offer to give the door a lewinsky
it will open
it wont open until after the lewinsky is given so I do not endorse this suggestion unless you like mouth splinters and possible woodbabies (assuming you're an alien who gets preggers from the mouth)
If it's a door that doesn't have a deadbolt (it most likely doesn't), try sliding a thin object (like a credit card) to try to retract the door latch. 
that wont work if the door opens in her direction


give the door a lapdance, it'll open for you ;)

Need pics of you and door to properly come up with a strategy.

spread your legs and the door will be revolted by the smell and run away



I love all of you <3
that was quite uncalled for and rude, apologize immediately or face the consequences of your actions

that was quite uncalled for and rude, apologize immediately or face the consequences of your actions
OFF WITH HER HEAD!

that was quite uncalled for and rude, apologize immediately or face the consequences of your actions
I especially love you, Night Fox <3


he's gay though

love me instead. I give hot richardings.