Author Topic: Oh god guys the door is stuck. I'm free! (story on page 11)  (Read 11348 times)


The knob is loose but the hinges are stuck somehow.

I wasn't kidding, by the way.
This will probably hurt, a lot, but pull on the door with all of your weight, unless there's a chance of you hitting your head on something.

Bust through the door like an Amnesia monster, than illness when everyone is pissed about the door.

when you tried kicking it down, where did you kick it?
try kicking right under the doorknob

Need pics of you and door to properly come up with a strategy.
I'm a serious professional door opener. PM me the pics and I'll have a plan devised.

find something to unscrew the hinges with, take the door off completely

feel like a badass while doing it and you'll be fine

do it

10 bucks says some movie company is gonna find this guy and make a 2 hour film abouthim.

You could probably just sleep in the shower 'til morning. If somebody is awake by then, they can try to get you out.

I'm a serious professional door opener. PM me the pics and I'll have a plan devised.
I'll post a picture later
do it
I'm trying to unscrew the knob with my fingernails, it's not working.

Make yourself a bed with random crap and make up an awesome story about your struggle to survive in the harsh bathroom environment.

Try to see if there anything jamming the hinges or if something like a loose piece of wood is not allowing the door to open,or it could be rust or condensation if you where taking a shower go in the hinges and with the coldness it froze the hinges.

her*
no he's not
is he?
I don't remember him being a girl
huh?
there's two doors ... the other is connected to the sink
whoa

no he's not
is he?
I don't remember him being a girl
huh?
Yes I have a vagina, but that's not the point right now.

Yes I have a vagina, but that's not the point right now.
anytime it is understood that someone has a pusillanimous individual, all other topics are irrelevant and that becomes the discussion at hand

plus the choice is obvious, wake someone up or kick down the door like a real man

plus the choice is obvious, wake someone up or kick down the door like a real man woman